Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MayDay protests?

Space Hijackers - Spoil Your Ballot - Election battle bus:

http://www.spacehijackers.org/html/welcome.html
bus.jpg

should i print it out too, for those of you with no computers? i expect the final location will be confirmed by fb, what will you do then? :eek:

Saturday 1st May 2010, 4pm

!RAVE AGAINST THE MACHINE!

!STREET SOUNDCLASH!

!RECLAIM THE STREETS PARTY!

Spread the word and invite your friends!

Location to be confirmed at 3pm!

Reclaim the Streets! Fuck the Election!

should i print it out too, for those of you with no computers? i expect the final location will be confirmed by fb, what will you do then? :eek:

That'd be great, cheers :D :cool:

I look forward to someone texting me the location on the day :) ;)

!STREET SOUNDCLASH!

nowt about that on the rts website, and I'd be very surprised if any of the old RTS crew would do something via facebook advertising.

I guess if it's the next generation picking up the batton then fair play, I'm just pointing this out in case of confusion / anyone expecting a properly orgainised national RTS event.

nowt about that on the rts website, and I'd be very surprised if any of the old RTS crew would do something via facebook advertising.

I guess if it's the next generation picking up the batton then fair play, I'm just pointing this out in case of confusion / anyone expecting a properly orgainised national RTS event.

its not an old RTS organised event, thats about all i know about it apart from the fact theyve been spamming it everywhere

got the six year old this weekend but might head down to parliament square if it looks like staying fluffy which sadly it probably does

!STREET SOUNDCLASH!

PLUS:

Now here's some legal infomation from the website of the Legal Defence and Monitoring Group (http://www.ldmg.org.uk/) giving infomation about what to do if arrested...

http://www2.phreak.co.uk/ldmg/No Comment_3rd_Edition1.pdf

You'll be advised to brush-up a bit on your legal rights!

also Last Hours have got this link

http://www.lasthours.org.uk/diy/g20-protesters-guide-to-the-law/

you want a fucking tenner off everyone :rolleyes:

to pay for the bus

it's not a profit making venture.

Bus hire = £450
2 x Banners = £260

68 seats @ £10 each = project just about paid for

nice day out and going on tour of the mayday events probably winding up at the rave against the machine.

to pay for the bus

it's not a profit making venture.

Bus hire = £450
2 x Banners = £260

68 seats @ £10 each = project just about paid for

nice day out and going on tour of the mayday events probably winding up at the rave against the machine.

well sorry i cant afford to get involved with your protest

perhaps if youve got the stripper coming again it might pull the punters in though

you want a fucking tenner off everyone :rolleyes:
no, it's a request for a £10 donation, there is a fundamental difference. stop rolling your eyes maybe? i have nowt to do with this crew but people realising these things require some commitment, financial or otherwise, isn't a damning issue surely?

no, it's a request for a £10 donation, there is a fundamental difference. stop rolling your eyes maybe? i have nowt to do with this crew but people realising these things require some commitment, financial or otherwise, isn't a damning issue surely?

sure, we all pay a tenner so a bunch of jumped up art students can play meaningless politics and have a spiffing day out

sure, we all pay a tenner so a bunch of jumped up art students can play meaningless politics and have a spiffing day out

"we all" = the 68 people on a bus. Like, fuck man, this is capitalism in action!!!

Sorry Bristly, you'd better go and sit in the stocks for a bit while we throw eggs and wet sponges at you :(

So with the four horsemen leading a merry dance, plus a RTS style party plus the usual trade union march and the happy campers settling in for the duration on Parliament Sq, it's going to be a stretched day for the plod....

So with the four horsemen leading a merry dance, plus a RTS style party plus the usual trade union march and the happy campers settling in for the duration on Parliament Sq, it's going to be a stretched day for the plod....

Let us hope the can refrain from murdering bystanders at this gig

Back
Top Bottom