Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Margate summer Funtimes

We didn't go to the crab museum on our visit last year because we were there midweek (so missed out on crab museum and fancy ice cream parlour!)
Will plan this years' trip around that and do both :thumbs:

some thoughts among the 'south london drinks' contingent of possibly having an urban gathering down margate some time next year.

a few of us went to the museum of neoliberalism at lee green on saturday - he's moving out soon as the place (in britain's worst shopping precinct) looks like it's finally going to get redeveloped - got talking to him and he says he's possibly relocating to margate.

i've offered to see about a coach...

coach-used-1989-fools-horses-christmas-special-21337166.jpg.webp

some thoughts among the 'south london drinks' contingent of possibly having an urban gathering down margate some time next year.

a few of us went to the museum of neoliberalism at lee green on saturday - he's moving out soon as the place (in britain's worst shopping precinct) looks like it's finally going to get redeveloped - got talking to him and he says he's possibly relocating to margate.

i've offered to see about a coach...

coach-used-1989-fools-horses-christmas-special-21337166.jpg.webp
I think the Crab Museum will also be of interest to urbs, and last time I was there (last summer), Peter's did excellent fish n chips.

That's a lovely bus there :)

I don’t live in south London, and in fact the last urbanite I met was very keen to remind me growing up in Bexley and Bromley does not count in London at all :p:D but my Dad does live out in Kent somewhere that’s just about possible to get to Margate from so would like to express an interest in this trip!

Would time with a parental visit

Back
Top Bottom