Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Maoists in Brixton

The sit-in at the London School of Economics was in 1968, not 1967. Perhaps Comrade B had his own sit-in.

Furthermore, Comrade B's organisation was called the Workers' Institute of Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong Thought, not the title given here.
I once owned a leaflet by that organisation, which I was given on a demonstration in about 1978. I wish that I had kept it. The leaflet asserted that the People’s Republic of China had established the world-wide dictatorship of the proletariat. The PRC had nuclear missiles (and I think satellites were mentioned) that meant that it literally called the shots in the world.

Where does this leaflet come from? I think it is a wicked fascist forgery. It is pro-Bala in form, anti-Bala in essence. I reckon them fascist anarchist-Blairite-Starmerite forces are behind it.

The sit-in at the London School of Economics was in 1968, not 1967. Perhaps Comrade B had his own sit-in.

Furthermore, Comrade B's organisation was called the Workers' Institute of Marxism–Leninism–Mao Zedong Thought, not the title given here.

I'm slightly more concerned they don't mention the sexual assaults and imprisonment of his own daughter rather than his loon names for his factions.

Back
Top Bottom