Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

LATEST FROM WESTMINSTER MAGS (MI5 VANDALISM TRIAL)

Do you have any legal support? Or any support at all?

This isn't worth all the grief you are causing for yourself now and for your life going forward.

You clearly have a lot of passion and a sense of justice and concern for others. Don't throw away your chances to do positive things with your life.

forumns run by the secret services, facebook social media by different branch of secret services, everything run by secret services, they reckon assange d get followed but i wouldnt. people know the spy stories about other people they dont realise there in one, they dont realise these crafty bastards might follow people and simulate the symoptoms of shcizlophrenia /yschosis, i was at a targeted individuals meeting, 1 mad, 4 targets, 5 spys, well of course theyd have to get spys in to see how their amatuer agent practise runs were going, well pivot back to fighting ivsan soon, reds under the bed, people arent falling for this terrorist bollocks, but im alright, conditional discharge, represented by a lovely chap from HJA - who i thought were messing me around? not able to get copies of previous interviews? surely any law firm that advertises itself as helping protesters through Green and blacks etfcm, should surely do that, anyway,m was gonna have a trial and all that, but yeah the nice lawyers pursuaded me that a justification argument for spys doing spying wouldnt wash, out at 11, lagers and that, CONSPIRACY CAMP, in princess dianas memorial fountain starting on 4/20 =-

Yes but you are increasingly messing your own life up.

Don't you deserve to be happy and safe? What good are you doing like this ?

Do you have any legal support? Or any support at all?

This isn't worth all the grief you are causing for yourself now and for your life going forward.

You clearly have a lot of passion and a sense of justice and concern for others. Don't throw away your chances to do positive things with your life.

yeah hodge jones alan lovely bloke gary monks, none of these lawyers wants the hassle, theres this philip kerr , there was talk of an exclusion order- because i keep commiting crimes in london and obstentiously live elsewhere but he deftly headed that of, but this firm, they represent Secret Agents man, the lawyers are in it as deep as the joiurnos, but step out of line you get the targetede harassment shit, eh we lost on the paedo thing, that threatend to come out and we have papers DEMANDING apologies, VIP nonces go back to being a conspiracy theory til it comes round in 12 years time, how long ago was chris morris brasseye eh, so lats have a go on diana, we park ourselves up and make a mess of the fountain, the kids can be explained more of what its about thatn that yucky paedo stuff, the soldiers killed the princess , fairy tale stuff. but yeah. write a fictional book, reclaim my credibilty7 drop bon mots about spooks at launches and hobnob and do drugs with spooks and the secondry tier that arent soooks but know them, are in on the omerta. of course they do tom! - of course they follow you! -

Back
Top Bottom