Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kids cycle trailer question

no-no

Small robot you know
I've been given a kids cycle trailer, one of these in fact, made by ammaco....
$(KGrHqEOKnIE4Fi3hCt2BOJc4+Vbdw~~_35.JPG

...but we don't have the hitch to actually mount it to my bike, I've found hitches for some other trailers that seem to be an identical design(I'm sure they're all made in the same chinese factory) but I'm not sure if they will fit or not.

I've messaged a few online retailers but none of them can tell me the diameter of the trailer hitch, I guess they don't keep the parts in stock.

Urban, I know you have the knowledge and the power! If anyone has a trailer like mine could you measure the diameter of the hitch post for me? The hitch hole thingy on the trailer arm on mine is 15mm wide.....thanks in advance from two dirty beasts who want to go for a bike ride.

I know, it's for the park only I think. I got it from my brother in law, he used it to take his little girls to school everyday, pavement only. Even then I'm sure I'd manage to snag it on a lamp post and tip the damn thing over.

If you ride your bike with a trailer on a pavement near me I will orphan your child. What a selfish thing to do. Cycling on the pavement is a no, and cycling on the pavement with a trailer is a definite no-no. :mad:

Get a child seat on the bike itself.

heh, like I said, park only for me. I do have a child seat but that won't carry two.

I have to say though, out in the burbs where I live the pavements are underused anyway, no fucker walks anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom