Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Khan v Juda

Paulie Tandoori

shut it you egg!
What, no thread? Got to be better than no-show-Hayes against Klitchko surely? More to the point, I need a reliable stream cos the missus ain't coughing for another 15 quid after the bermondsey boy's capitulation.

Khan to do him inside 4, maybe 6 rounds, and then tees up Mayweather perhaps.

I see Khan getting the win but don't think it will be as easy as within 4 rounds, i'll plump for an 8th round stoppage. What time does it start PT? Considering a tactical nap after Chisora Fury (Fury to stop Del late imo, Chisora is too heavy for this and Tyson is actually in shape!).

not sure, trying to find a stream now, programme starts at 10 i think,

fuck, this is what bbc say Start time: 0300-0400 BST [Sunday, 24 July)

so yeh, prolly watch on catch-up as it happens.

You know your boxing Numbers, how do you foresee the two fights mentioned in the thread? (might have a cheeky last minute double).
If Chisora doesn't get him early I can only see a Fury win, + depends on how much Sweet Pea (Pernell Whitaker) has an effect on Judah, as he seems up for it and Khan doesn't look in the best shape IMO.

So, Fury vicious KO between 8-12 and Judah to stop Khan late.

If Chisora doesn't get him early I can only see a Fury win, + depends on how much Sweet Pea (Pernell Whitaker) has an effect on Judah, as he seems up for it and Khan doesn't look in the best shape IMO.

So, Fury vicious KO between 8-12 and Judah to stop Khan late.
Alternatively, 12 round sloppy affair with both of them knackered and tangled up, and Khan to box the absolute head off Judah.

Great 2nd rd, Fury stunned but coming back into it before being stunned again. Don't think Del Boy can keep this up.

1 each.

Exciting fight, nice workrate from Fury in the face of Chisora coming forward, but Chisora looking to land bombs which might tire him out, nice work on the back foot from Fury.

2 to 1 Fury

Cracking fight so far, an entertaining HW fight, who'd have thunk!

Numbers, i've gone with your second prediction for Khan Judah, convincing UD imo. Judah is better than he gets credit from some though.

Chisora is gonna knock his head off with one of those looping rights,

Del Boy warming up a bit, if Fury tires he's gonna be decapitated.

Great fight.

2 - 2

Crude boxing, but already more interesting than Haye vs Klitschko.

4 - 2 Fury, Chisora looks spent, unless it's a ploy.

Back
Top Bottom