Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kate Moss

Obvious thread is obvious.

Next up That Picasso was a pretty good painter apparently.

Out of interest, why are you complaining as a feminist?
Are feminists against women being attractive?
Not in the slightest, I'm a big fan of attractive women, I just don't feel it's a relevant thread topic.

What next? "Hasn't Justin Trudeau got lovely hair!" Discuss.

This isn't the Mail's sidebar of shame ffs...

Not in the slightest, I'm a big fan of attractive women, I just don't feel it's a relevant thread topic.

careful what you wish for, eastender:

saskatoon-sask-april-27-2016-0428-news-trudeau-prime1.jpeg

cheesy will doubtless be calling jt a genius before the year's out

although i think it's fair to say that anyone who has their name on a guitar sling is a wanker's wanker.

I'm quite jealous of his hair. It's a shame that he's gone short at the back now that he is in power. Image consultants have no doubt advised him to do so. Long hair isn't seen as serious or respectable.

Well, she is versatile! i love Kate as her sweet self (and that also is). I used to live with a lady that worked with her and she kept saying 'Cheesy, Kate, and you would get on,' and i was busy and just laughed. We would get on, cos she's not pretentious from what im told, she loves goofy people.
Yuck. I assume from the time of the post that you were pissed when you posted this cringe-burst! :D

If you want to delete it let me know and I'll edit this quote too.

Last edited:
Well, she is versatile! i love Kate as her sweet self (and that also is). I used to live with a lady that worked with her and she kept saying 'Cheesy, Kate, and you would get on,' and i was busy and just laughed. We would get on, cos she's not pretentious from what im told, she loves goofy people.
yeh you'd get on like a house on fire

You do seem to get some weird crushes on people Cheesypoof and then go mad with posting photos, it does seem a bit odd.

Was it you who used to write loads of poems on here or am I getting you mixed up with someone else?

I originally thought it was drunken musings but now it's verging on obsessional....it doesn't hurt anyone though, only Cheesy's reputation :D

My tea's gone cold
I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

It's just a bit of a fanpage. You have them for actors, why not Kate Moss? Is this misogyny?:rolleyes::hmm::facepalm:

Normally she doesn't speak. But here's a short and very ordinary (if you ignore her luxurious lifestyle) interview...

Back
Top Bottom