Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kate Moss

Young Kate (she was okay about it)

Ed: if she's underage, I'm not OK about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman who pretented to be dizzy and dumb to aid her atttaction.
Another fantastic role model for young women... not.

you think Marilyn 'pretended'?? you know she was married to Arthur Miller, right? :facepalm: and what Laurence Olivier, Billie Wilder and many others said about her...??? i guess you dont.

i actually have an original copy of the Face from 1993/94. From the Corrine Day photos, and also Kates first photos in Vogue, around, hmm....1997. I'll post the photos up as my magazine is very old :(

Save yourself the bother, I don't think anyone cares.

I clicked on this thread for the lolls, before you ask.

no one said you are an 'aesthete' :D but i can tell you that from an apparent 'aesthete's' point of view, like me, you are really great to look at. My apologies if you find it offensive!!! i think you are extraordinary!!!
it was you saying i wasn't an aesthete that i took issue with, and what's so fascinating about models

Kate is kind of scruffy, yet always pulls it off. She has an enduring quality. As a woman, i love her. will never tire of her face

kate older.jpg

No. I'm fine thanks. Well obviously do, don't we all - but not from you.

Also you should probably take down that pic of underage Moss.

I wont be 'probably taking it down' as she was okay with it. Its been in the public domain for years, and if you disapprove, that's your business.

I'm not crazy about that^^^ campaign and i dont like the perfume either....but Mademoiselle Gabrielle herself was a very 'loose' character shall we say, i know a lot about her....

I dont like the young one in the new campaign....hmm...Kirsten Stewart, however she is the correct kind of character i guess because you have to understand Gabrielle to get it ;)

It's late, and I've noticed tonight ALL MEN responding on my thread. Interesting....well, you know, women can just love and respect a beautiful woman for WHAT SHE IS and that may be...just a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and....OMG that may sometimes happen to be...a MODEL!!! I dont mind that at all, if a woman chooses this as her career.....:rolleyes: Anyway, here is Kate

Attachments

• kate-moss_0x440.jpg
    kate-moss_0x440.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 8
You know if I had started this thread it would have been binned already.

Within minutes of posting a topless pic of a celeb for sure.

Great pic of Kate here. Someone said to her early in her career, you will endure like perfume. This is true. Even if you dont dig her, Kate will be remembered in 50 years, like Marilyn Monroe.

kate-moss-goldie-halloween.jpg

Anyway....this thread (if you go back to the OP). I'm fine with fashion sometimes revering icons of beauty. As a woman, I'm totally cool with it. And I love celebrating another lady's beauty.

article-1364527-0D8CA720000005DC-694_308x185.jpg

If they keep airbrushing her when she's sixty then yes she'll look fab.

Minus the airbrushing... not so much:

article-1206195-060730CE000005DC-103_308x185.jpg

I had a smoke with KM outside a restaurant in Chalk Farm. She was pissed but very pleasant indeed.

But yeah, bit of a weird thread for U75.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom