Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Kate Moss

Cheesypoof

Fuck off Noddy
Banned
Not exactly sure where this thread belongs, but I think she is an extraordinary beauty of our times.

So plenty of people think Kate is not that pretty. They slag her off but I have never gotten this - for me, what I like about her is her affectionate toothy smile. There seems to be something sort of cheap and also ancient about her face, like Nefertiti. I just love her! How do you respond?

kate.jpg

Well, she is versatile! i love Kate as her sweet self (and that also is). I used to live with a lady that worked with her and she kept saying 'Cheesy, Kate, and you would get on,' and i was busy and just laughed. We would get on, cos she's not pretentious from what im told, she loves goofy people.

i actually have an original copy of the Face from 1993/94. From the Corrine Day photos, and also Kates first photos in Vogue, around, hmm....1997. I'll post the photos up as my magazine is very old :(

What i've always liked about Kate, is her affectionate smile. Seems like a nice person, which apparently she is.

I have a big soft spot for her. Before her the ideals of female beauty were all 6ft tall with giant tits and however silly it is the culture we live in latching onto her as an icon when i was about 16 probably helped me a lot. Met her once at someone's birthday party where she wore a giant ridiculous pink flouncy dress and chain smoked and she was very funny.That she's managed to be an icon in the old fashioned way by never giving interviews and staying basically private and enigmatic deserves a certain respect i think.

Never seen the attraction.

Girls seemingly fancrush on her more than men. I guess it's because she embodies that super skinny ideal that the industry promotes (which has helped create a culture that destroys the esteem of regular sized women).

Never seen the attraction.

Girls seemingly fancrush on her more than men. I guess it's because she embodies that super skinny ideal that the industry promotes (which has helped create a culture that destroys the esteem of regular sized women).

not true cos we all love Marilyn Monroe.

Curiosity about models baffles me. Surely they shouldn't be interesting? The clothes they wear are what we should be paying attention to

Curiosity about models baffles me. Surely they shouldn't be interesting? The clothes they wear are what we should be paying attention to

Wer'e not asking for that. Actually, from my point of view, I love looking at YOUR face as much as hers.

Well, i dont think so. Your not an aesthete. I am, however. Go on anyway. if you find the thread boring, thats okay! :D
i like looking at art and beautiful things, so I am an 'aesthete', but I don't get what's so fascinating about the people paid to make clothes good

i like looking at art and beautiful things, so I am an 'aesthete', but I don't get what's so fascinating about the people paid to make clothes good

no one said you are an 'aesthete' :D but i can tell you that from an apparent 'aesthete's' point of view, like me, you are really great to look at. My apologies if you find it offensive!!! i think you are extraordinary!!!

Back
Top Bottom