Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

John McDonnell Calls For Re-Founding Anti Nazi League !

The trick is to present a form of real democracy (mob rule effectively) to the people ... or even better; a real consensus based society . Historically Anarchists do this best. Just look at the difference between Communist/Facist and Anarchist examples.
absolutely agree with this. Total democracy. for EVERY problem, the solution is democracy. The problem is, getting to a democracy.

Best wishes, Tremulous Tetra. :)

Hi TT. The main barriers to democracy as I see it are the PR companies and their ability to manufacture concent.
I belive concensus decision making and reliable independent media are a solution to this. I have for some time been talking to various activists about establishing a European equivalent of democracynow.org which I think is the best model of independent media... however I have been licking my wounds for the past three years so have not made any progress on this.

Oh and do not fear.. the admin of this bord are not Stalinist.. I was banned for a misunderstanding on another thread :)

Hi TT. The main barriers to democracy as I see it are the PR companies and their ability to manufacture concent.
I belive concensus decision making and reliable independent media are a solution to this. I have for some time been talking to various activists about establishing a European equivalent of democracynow.org which I think is the best model of independent media... however I have been licking my wounds for the past three years so have not made any progress on this.

Oh and do not fear.. the admin of this bord are not Stalinist.. I was banned for a misunderstanding on another thread :)
I'm glad you're back, you talk sense in a sensible way.

Thank you . It is good to be back. This conversation is one of reasons I decided to keep posting here... so thanks for the stimulating debate:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom