Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Isn't Dolly Parton just the best?!

I'm not a fan of her music, but she's been a top-level star for a long time now and so I respect her ability and staying power.

I concur! Great for a singalong at home doing stuff like tidying up I find!

Lord knows, sometimes it IS hard to be a woman ;)

Id love to feel ole Dollys tits

dolly20parton.jpg

She's a great artist and a decent human being. One of those celebs who you'd happily share a pint with and could have a conversation about the weather.

Embraces her huge gay following as well,bet a lot of C&W stars would be too embarresed to do likewise

She puts quite a lot of money into science/medical research and other philanthropic matters and has done so for quite a long time without drawing a great deal of attention to it - We had an application-in to her foundation for some funding and had actually secured a promise of a visit before lockdown stopped all that.

It must have been a fairly serious promise as well because we actually had a dry-run with the main people concerned at our end.

Made me laugh, I don't recall if it was being said about Dolly Parton, but certainly it was about a famous US singer, it was said, "they sing all types of music, Country AND Western!"

Back
Top Bottom