Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Is the Range Rover Sport the apex in arsehole wheels ?

Is the Range Rover Sport the ultimate in arsehole wheels ?

• Yes

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 51 35.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 38.2%
  • No, I have an Audi and I claim that title

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • I dont know as I do not drive

Votes: 23 16.0%
  • I live in the country and I find it useful for the 2 frosts we get each year

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Comedy Option

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Fuck you, you snotty middle class cycling shitbag

Votes: 39 27.1%

• Total voters
Can smash through a brick wall with ease but will fail to make it from London to York without breaking down

what kind of fucking wanker buys these things to use in a city ? (rhetorical)

That looks like a pretty terrible wall to be fair. And Richard Branson will have to fork out for a new cabinet. Everyone's a winner here.

Don’t know what the fuss is about, they are off road vehicles.

Thanks, I’m here all week.
Supposedly so. But having all that plastic round the front lessens their ability to withstand rough terrain without expensive damage...

tenor.gif

Surely it was driving onto the beach at low tide that was the problem there?

That beach is 75ks long, people start their journey without checking the tide times. It's doable if you don't get bogged. They drove on, got bogged and the tide came in too fast to be rescued. It happens about once a week.

Last edited:
I have never seen a RR sport on the motorway actually going anywhere, loaded to the gills, as it is designed for . I only ever see them being thrashed around urban streets, leaving only a faint whiff of chronic in their wake. I did 600 miles in a day over the weekend - never saw a RRS. as soon as I left the M25 on the homeward stretch, I am hemmed in by the fuckers . See also ML Mercedes. fucking hell

I have never seen a RR sport on the motorway actually going anywhere, loaded to the gills, as it is designed for . I only ever see them being thrashed around urban streets, leaving only a faint whiff of chronic in their wake. I did 600 miles in a day over the weekend - never saw a RRS. as soon as I left the M25 on the homeward stretch, I am hemmed in by the fuckers . See also ML Mercedes. fucking hell

Range Rovers are actually quite small on the inside - you'd not want to be taking two kids and a dog on a weeks camping trip in one, you'd probably die of suffocation. their boot space is significantly smaller than a Mondeo/Octavia/A6.. if you want lots of space, off-road capability and comfort you'd go for a Disco/Shogun/Land Cruser/Pathfinder.

they aren't really a more comfortable version of the Disco, which is a more comfortable version of a Defender (which is how the LR/RR range used to go..), they are a higher-off-the-ground version of a 5 Series BMW. with added twat.

Back
Top Bottom