Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Important Revels Based Science Question

Supine

Newt Member
It goes without saying we all like to eat a bag of revels occasionally. A mixture of differing chocolate types in one bag :)

What % chance is there of selecting three randomly from the bag, and having them all soft creamy in texture. So, no raisins, no crunch, nothing tough to chew. Chocomaths. I'm hoping the urban scientists can help answer this question.

IIRC this is why the makers of Revels vary the proportion of the different centers between batches - also some regions do show a distinct preference for a toffee-high bag, whilst others like a different balance.

How are they going to be selected randomly? Can someone invent a revel selecting machine?
Does the manufacturer have outlet shops? There's one in Salford Quays for one company whose name i can't remember, and you can buy bags of one type of mixed products like Revels. For example, bags of the blue aniseed jelly things in Liquorice Allsorts. :)

Revel selection has a strong non-random element, the shape of the plain chocolate and raisin varieties are distinctive. Additionally I believe the spherical varieties are different sizes.

Back
Top Bottom