Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm pretty deep in DeFi and wondered if anyone is keen to learn?

The first rule of DeFi Club is that you always talk about DeFi Club, to everyone, all the bloody time. :p
and that's when you wake up one morning and realise you've been talking to yourself all that time because everyone including anonymous piss takers on ageing bulletin boards have either been ignoring you or encouraging you to go even deeper in the bath.

Hi Harry,

Please ignore all the naughty jealous people.
So, bitcoin - up or down over the next 14 days?

I don’t get how you can be counted a billionaire if you can lose it all overnight. Surely you never had it if that was possible?

Surely money is only money when it’s real, ie cash in accounts not shares or whatever

Money, in its ultimate form, is more like an opinion (or the outcome of a set of opinions) than it is like a solid entity.
That's why your money is worth less this year than last year, and will be worth considerably less next year.
Mine too.

Nope, don’t get it. If it’s not in your bank account or in a sock under your mattress, it’s not money so you were never rich

Nope, don’t get it. If it’s not in your bank account or in a sock under your mattress, it’s not money so you were never rich

You're rich if you own a lot of a thing that can be sold at a particular price.
People buy and sell money all the time.

Even if the thing only has value because a lot of people say it does (or hope it will have more value later).

There are proper grown-ups on here who can explain this stuff way better than me. :oops:

Just like cypto it's only worth what people think it is, it's not like it's backed by gold anymore. If most of the world decides tomorrow the pound isn't worth anything, then you might as well hold bitcoin. Of course for many reasons this is very unlikely to happen, but it's not totally different.

You're rich if you own a lot of a thing that can be sold at a particular price.
People buy and sell money all the time.

Even if the thing only has value because a lot of people say it does (or hope it will have more value later).

There are proper grown-ups on here who can explain this stuff way better than me. :oops:

Do you want to buy a rare pepe nfc?

They * could * have been "rich" if they sold when price was higher than they bought it for but people get greedy when that happens and think it'll keep going up forever so they wait and wait and ...crash :D

Back
Top Bottom