Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm pretty deep in DeFi and wondered if anyone is keen to learn?

HarryH

My name is Harry. In 2020 I threw myself deep in to the world of DeFi, Web3 and Crypto. It's all but consumed me for the last 2 years.

I consider myself well versed in most areas of crypto, but my niche is finding new tokens that have a chance of going from a very small market cap to a very big one, therefore making a lot of money along the way. Hopefully.

This thread is a place for me to share my experiences, let you know what to do (take profit), what not to do (think that it's going higher), and help you with everything from making a wallet, funding it from fiat, buying crypto, selling crypto, and how to take profits to your bank. Trust me, there's a lot of pitfalls and scams and nefarious people in the crypto space and I'm hoping to show you the right way the first time and give you a good, basic understanding of how to safely navigate the space safely, and ideally, profitably.

I've learned the hard way. Learn from my mistakes. It will save you a fortune. The one thing I do have to say is that nothing in this thread is financial advice in any way what-so-ever. You are responsible for managing your own money and portfolios and I won't take any responsibility for losses incurred through tokens tanking, rugging or honeypotting you. So lets just agree that you are responsible for you money and I am responsible for mine!

My general idea here is to make everyone some money by reviewing projects that I myself will be investing in. I hope we can do that together.

You might think that it's an odd time to be promoting crypto with the disaster at Luna (Terra) and UST a couple of months back and FTX in the last couple of days going bankrupt, but frankly, that does not impact the kind of investments I make. They have effected the overall market, but in this space, people investing at peak fear are buying at the best possible prices available. The market is bottoming out slowly, and it's probably going to go lower before we see the bottom, but things will turn around and in the next bull market there is a significant chance that we will see all time highs for BTC and altcoins that survive the bear market

General Rules ...

1) The first and most important rule is nothing in here is financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. I am a crypto degenerative who has an excellent understanding of cryptocurrency but I take losses every day as well as gains. I am not responsible for any losses you incur, and you will have losses. If you invest in a token that I have profiled here, and in tanks, please don't slag me off.

2) I will never ask you for money. This is not a money making venture for me. I have gleamed a lot of knowledge and I want to share it with people who are interested. Some projects that I review and invest in require a referral code for you to join me project. If I will make a commission from funds you deposit into a protocol I will tell you.

3) This thread is for enjoyment and entertainment only. Again, this is not financial advice.

Just to take a temperature check, is this something that Urban Crew might be interested in?

My name is Harry. In 2020 I threw myself deep in to the world of DeFi, Web3 and Crypto. It's all but consumed me for the last 2 years.

I consider myself well versed in most areas of crypto, but my niche is finding new tokens that have a chance of going from a very small market cap to a very big one, therefore making a lot of money along the way. Hopefully.

This thread is a place for me to share my experiences, let you know what to do (take profit), what not to do (think that it's going higher), and help you with everything from making a wallet, funding it from fiat, buying crypto, selling crypto, and how to take profits to your bank. Trust me, there's a lot of pitfalls and scams and nefarious people in the crypto space and I'm hoping to show you the right way the first time and give you a good, basic understanding of how to safely navigate the space safely, and ideally, profitably.

I've learned the hard way. Learn from my mistakes. It will save you a fortune. The one thing I do have to say is that nothing in this thread is financial advice in any way what-so-ever. You are responsible for managing your own money and portfolios and I won't take any responsibility for losses incurred through tokens tanking, rugging or honeypotting you. So lets just agree that you are responsible for you money and I am responsible for mine!

My general idea here is to make everyone some money by reviewing projects that I myself will be investing in. I hope we can do that together.

You might think that it's an odd time to be promoting crypto with the disaster at Luna (Terra) and UST a couple of months back and FTX in the last couple of days going bankrupt, but frankly, that does not impact the kind of investments I make. They have effected the overall market, but in this space, people investing at peak fear are buying at the best possible prices available. The market is bottoming out slowly, and it's probably going to go lower before we see the bottom, but things will turn around and in the next bull market there is a significant chance that we will see all time highs for BTC and altcoins that survive the bear market

General Rules ...

1) The first and most important rule is nothing in here is financial advice. I am not a financial advisor. I am a crypto degenerative who has an excellent understanding of cryptocurrency but I take losses every day as well as gains. I am not responsible for any losses you incur, and you will have losses. If you invest in a token that I have profiled here, and in tanks, please don't slag me off.

2) I will never ask you for money. This is not a money making venture for me. I have gleamed a lot of knowledge and I want to share it with people who are interested. Some projects that I review and invest in require a referral code for you to join me project. If I will make a commission from funds you deposit into a protocol I will tell you.

3) This thread is for enjoyment and entertainment only. Again, this is not financial advice.

Just to take a temperature check, is this something that Urban Crew might be interested in?
I want to hear all about your climate wrecking pyramid scheme. Please tell us everything you know in the greatest detail.

General Rules ...

Fuck off.

people investing at peak fear are buying at the best possible prices available. The market is bottoming out slowly, and it's probably going to go lower before we see the bottom, but things will turn around and in the next bull market there is a significant chance that we will see all time highs for BTC and altcoins that survive the bear market
LINE GOES UP!!!

I've avoided crypto money to date because I have concerns over whether you can use them in parking meters and vending machines. If you can put my mind at ease on that issue, you're welcome to all my accumulated wealth.

we should all get heavy involved in Gnome coin

300px-Gnomes_plan.jpg

General Rules ...

I hope you've recently lost a lot of money and that's why you're desperately posting this shit here. Must suck to suck.

General Rules ...

Dude , read the fucking room

General Rules ...

Hey cuntybollocks. You've got 8 hours to respond to the valuable points made by community members else you're our on your cryptoarse

I don't know how you can subdue this valuable new poster, I for one want to learn how to make squillions from Crypto and this guy could have been my ticket out of here!

I've been in rooms (metaverse and real) where people chat about crypto.
It always sounds like cock waving stamp collectors to me. Bragging about their knowledge.

If I really knew how to make lots of dosh out of crypto... I'd keep it to myself to protect the source of my success. The last thing I'd do is tell other casual acquaintances and passerbys that will stop n listen.

I've been in rooms (metaverse and real) where people chat about crypto.
It always sounds like cock waving stamp collectors to me. Bragging about their knowledge.

If I really knew how to make lots of dosh out of crypto... I'd keep it to myself to protect the source of my success. The last thing I'd do is tell other casual acquaintances and passerbys that will stop n listen.
The way to make lots of dosh out of crypto is to persuade others to buy the thing you've bought. It's entirely logical to tell others what you've bought and try to get them to do the same thing.

Except they won't quite be doing the same thing. Order matters in pyramid schemes. You buying A after I bought A ≠ You buying A before I bought A

The way to make lots of dosh out of crypto is to persuade others to buy the thing you've bought. It's entirely logical to tell others what you've bought and try to get them to do the same thing.

Except they won't quite be doing the same thing. Order matters in pyramid schemes. You buying A after I bought A ≠ You buying A before I bought A
Guess it's the same with that digital art stuff. With online shows of guys talking about how they bought 5 and sold 2 for five times what they bought the 5 for. They need to convince peeps them arts are 'a thing' otherwise what they have is a pocketful of moonbeams.

It all reminds me of tulips.

Back
Top Bottom