Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ian Tomlinson CPS verdict: "no realistic prospect of conviction"

I have repeatedly posted what I think of the decision. It is there for you to read if you are genuinely interested ... which I doubt you actually are. Now please stop attempting to derail this thread, no doubt intending to blame me if it happens.
so you aren't prepared to agree on any kind of summary decision then? you simply continue to obsfucate and avoid the point in hand. previously you wriggled because i mentioned a verdict. you told me it was a decision. so i asked what your simple opinion of the decision is. and you, as usual, begin to attack the poster in question. typical cop. i'm afraid to say.

and you, as usual, begin to attack the poster in question.
I'm not "attacking" anyone.

It's just that I HAVE posted what you are asking repeatedly previously and (a) it is tedious beyond belief to keep posting the same thing just because other posters are too idle to go read the whole thread; (b) various members of The Collective repeatedly ask me the same question, even though they know perfectly well that I have answered it as a tactic to provoke a response they can then use as an excuse to derail the thread and blame me and (c) any slight discrepancy between my previous posts and my latest answer (no matter how trivial and irrelevant) and endlessly pored over and used to allege that I am lying.

So if you're that interested, go read the thread. It's all there.

the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control agreed the statement below inprinciple at their conference in Lesvos recently, although extra phrases maybe added by activists is if necessary - "_____________ could consider adding a further sentence regarding political protest if felt appropriate.
[For Further information please see http://www.iantomlinsonfamilycampaign.org.uk]"

http://www.europeangroup.org/

"As members of the European Group for the Study of Deviance and Social Control we unequivocally condemn the decision by the Crown Prosecution Service not to bring charges against the police officer involved in the death of Ian Tomlinson at the G20 protests. This pronouncement emphasises a wider unwillingness to hold the Police Service to account and a failure to fully acknowledge responsibility for the harmful actions of individual officers. We call upon the British government to institute a full, independent inquiry into how this decision was arrived at. We also offer our full support to the family of Ian Tomlinson in their desire to see justice done".

This is now the fourth thread on which I have pointed out that I have no intention of ever engaging directly with you again. So please stop quoting my posts and making inaccurate comments designed to goad me into a response which you can then use to derail the thread and blame me, as you have done on numerous previous occasions.

You are seriously obsessed and need help.

Leave me alone and take your cross-thread trolling somewhere else.

This wanker still here? I don't speak on behalf of any collective but can I just say, "go and fuck off you apologist for the police and all their evilness"?

_41061128_howerd3_bodybbc.jpg

No doubt there are those on this thread who won't be there, but for anyone who wants to support the campaign this Sunday...

Benefit for Ian Tomlinson Family Campaign
Sunday 26 September 2010 19:30

The Grosvenor
Sidney Road
Stockwell
7.30pm £5/4.00

ACOUSTIC INSURGENCY presents a benefit for the Ian Tomlinson Family Campaign

fdtzwh.jpg

"Miss Karaviotis says she was told by doctors at the Whittington that her mother died from a blood clot, probably caused by the cast. An interim death certificate gave the cause of death as a pulmonary embolism.

However, Dr Patel concluded that she died of a brain haemorrhage, giving the cause of death as natural causes. After a three-year legal battle, a coroner reversed his findings."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/stand...logists-mistake-caused-three-years-of-hell.do

The poster could have added: "having been instructed by Mark Saunder's wife and family" ... but, of course, they didn't, choosing instead to imply more police fuck-up / cover-up / conspiracy ... :rolleyes:
Actually it does mention the police...which you could
have mentioned.

The former officer is serving a four-year jail term for corruption after he was convicted of attempting to frame an Iraqi web designer for assault in February.
:dibble-eyes:

Actually it does mention the police...which you could
have mentioned.

:dibble-eyes:
Please explain how the involvement of Ali Dizaei as Gold Commander for this operation is in the slightest way connected with the involvement of Freddy Patel.

Or, alternatively, please stop trying to pick a fight to derail the thread and then, no doubt, blame me for doing so.

Or, alternatively, please stop digging up a week old thread in order to carry on a fight.

Or, alternatively, please stop digging up a week old thread in order to carry on a fight.
I have not been here for almost a week. Check your records if you don't believe me. So this is not "digging up a week old thread to carry on a fight". It is responding, at my first subsequent visit, to a post directly addressed to me, on a thread on which I had been posting.

How come everything I do is challenged / criticised / sanctioned by you Mods and yet you allow plainly trolling shite (such as the very post I am responding to) pass entirely unchallenged? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I have not been here for almost a week. Check your records if you don't believe me. So this is not "digging up a week old thread to carry on a fight". It is responding, at my first subsequent visit, to a post directly addressed to me, on a thread on which I had been posting.

How come everything I do is challenged / criticised / sanctioned by you Mods and yet you allow plainly trolling shite (such as the very post I am responding to) pass entirely unchallenged? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

They are all in a bad mood today.

Don't mind you bumping old thread, just - everybody, if that's all possible - do so without making it personal.

Back
Top Bottom