Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

i have access to a 6 rooms house

I’m afraid a face picture straight away is also a scammer/bot tactic. No real person on here ever has their face as their profile picture.
keep telling yourself that it seems to me that everything and absolutely anything is a kind of scam on here when are the little green man going to make their appearance lol

Jokes on you. I am on long term disability, that's my way of not taking life seriously. Also, I'm not hiding behind the keyboard as you can see I am perfectly comfortable showing you all my face. can't say the same for any of you lot.
As soon as you posted this thread the cops started to take note of you. The number you put in the op, that's doubtless been added to a file somewhere and associated with the image you're using Any squat in this building (if it exists) will probably be of decidedly short duration

oh please everyone keep going I have enough love and answers for all of you. if I deem you worthy I will even tell you the very meaning of life. Real talk.

On Streetview it looks like a very expensive street full of immaculately maintained 100% residential houses. Given the current state of the law it's hard to imagine that one of them might be squattable. But maybe lechuck has the keys and the owner has died or disappeared and the house title is being very slowly dealt with by solicitors. Such things do happen. OR the owner is lechuck's ex boyfriend and he wants revenge. OR lechuck (anag. chuckle) is a banned or current poster fucking about. By now he must have had several PMs asking for a meet. Who has something to report? What with the curious profile pic and the replies, I smell trolling. Mods, please check the IP and MAC. And someone try a face recognition app.

If he was for real he would have worked out how to delete his posts long ago. There wouldn't be any appeals for the thread to be ended.

Jokes on you. I am on long term disability, that's my way of not taking life seriously. Also, I'm not hiding behind the keyboard as you can see I am perfectly comfortable showing you all my face. can't say the same for any of you lot.

Tbf u look like a right mardy twat.

Back
Top Bottom