Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I have a new book out!

Any more for any more? I'm hearing some absolutely wonderful feedback from those of you who have read the book, which makes my heart sing šŸ„°

If anyone else would like a copy, fire me a PM and let's get it sorted!

I've got a pamphlet out now, if any completists want a copy!

It's drabbles, but there are some poem drabbles in there, so PM if you fancy one - they're going for Ā£5 inc p&p.

Attachments

• Dear Audrey cover.jpg
    Dear Audrey cover.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 5
Money sent so it should be with you within a couple of hours, or however quickly paypal works. I'll have to keep your books sealed in plastic to maximise their value - or I could donate them to the British Library as that would be altruistic. :cool:
Got it mate ta, could do with your address again though.

Hey, all 3 of my books are already in the British Library, the National Poetry Library, and the Agency for Legal Deposit Libraries, and there are copies in perpetuity at Bodleian Library, Dublin and Cambridge University libraries, and the National Libraries of Wales and Scotland. My lovely publisher sees to all that. It's one of the things that gives me serious thrills, being in the Bodleian forever :cool:

Hey, all 3 of my books are already in the British Library, the National Poetry Library, and the Agency for Legal Deposit Libraries, and there are copies in perpetuity at Bodleian Library, Dublin and Cambridge University libraries, and the National Libraries of Wales and Scotland. My lovely publisher sees to all that. It's one of the things that gives me serious thrills, being in the Bodleian forever
That's a hell of an achievement by any measure - it must be weird knowing your books will be kept for hundreds of years for future generations. :cool:

I do sometimes let myself imagine someone reading them in a hundred years, and wondering what they'll make of them. There's tons of cultural/historical detail in there.
I can see what you mean. I remember handling original documents that dated from about 400 years ago (vellum with wax seals) - it was amazing to think of the people around at the time, and of course the people who actually wrote them. :cool:

If you want to really dig into the history of the country, TNA is a fabulous place - it's an absolute gold mine of history

If you want to really dig into the history of the country, TNA is a fabulous place - it's an absolute gold mine of history

Apologies for the derail but that link is going to prove invaluable for my next history essay.

Ta.

Back
Top Bottom