Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How would you classify the music they play on Jazz FM? Years ago it used to be Jazz but no longer.

Noooooo! He's been part of my jazz-funk/broken beat/nu-jazz education for over 10 years now :( Way underrated DJ and show.

He keeps saying 'its complicated' on twitter, so don't know what that's about. Hope its not over any increasing dumbing-down of jazz on the station as it gets back on DAB.
You'd hope someone who eats shits and leaves music like him would be unable to stay off the dial.... But then I thought that about Norman jay...

If only radio 3 wasn't so dry he would be perfect for that...or rinse ;)

You'd hope someone who eats shits and leaves music like him would be unable to stay off the dial.... But then I thought that about Norman jay...

If only radio 3 wasn't so dry he would be perfect for that...or rinse ;)

6 music maybe?

Radio Three is the only BBC station without a digital 'sister' station.....I think there would be a real market for a Radio 3 extra along the lines of FIP in Paris, FIP (radio station) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but at the moment the BBC is skint so it won't happen.

Mike Chadwick will be missed without a doubt.

Im in Brum these days and even though Jazz FM shows up on my DAB i can't hear it because i dont have DAB+. Ive worked around this by downloading the Jazz FM App onto an old Blackberry then plug into bigger speakers via a jack lead. :thumbs: Nice.

Back
Top Bottom