Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

House of the Dragon (GoT prequel)

I hate NowTV. Every time I go to continue watching it boots me back to episode 1, and the access to the other episodes is fiendishly hidden. Just spent half an hour figuring out how to start episode 4.

well that was an annoying way to end the series. Could this be any slower.

(Very short) Teaser trailer for another spin off series "knight of the seven kingdoms" which is apparenty set about 100 years after HOTD and 100 years before GOT and based on "dunk and egg" books.

well that was an annoying way to end the series. Could this be any slower.

(Very short) Teaser trailer for another spin off series "knight of the seven kingdoms" which is apparenty set about 100 years after HOTD and 100 years before GOT and based on "dunk and egg" books.

what the fuck. I was expecting a massive ruck and thought it was building up nicely then nothing!

Fuck me. That’s taking the piss. They could have got almost all of the entire season’s plot into one ( perhaps 90 minute) episode.

Don’t think I’ll bother with future seasons.

Haven't watched the finalé yet, but I've evjoyed the season so far. We got dragon fights, political scullduggery - we even got Aemond OneEye entirely in the nip, so I can't complain (though I would've liked him to be wearing his eye patch at the time[/weird]). Daemon and Alicent have been mostly useless this year, Hightower mostly absent and White Worm talking bollocks. Rhaenys and Corlys have been good, as has Aegon, who I think has been channelling Genny from Gomorrah.

Where the fuck is Rings of Power?

Where the fuck is Rings of Power?
Just googled and it's out on 29th august on amazon prime. Not seen a trailer yet but will google. Going off topic so probably should find the relevent thread though. (Edit - found trailer and posted in the lotr thread)

Last edited:
I will write my thoughts when I’m back on my PC but as I listen to the seagulls outside it just occurs to me I reckon they based the dragon calls on that sound.

Back
Top Bottom