Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot off the press DnB thread

Woops! Meant to post this in the Dacefloor thread.
Anyhow fav Tunes of 2002 - 4 DnB tunes that really drop

jungle revive style

Regenerate aka the rattlesnake :D

smashes a system this one - dancehall energy

feeling this one - rough with the smooth elements, a proper producer collaboration each bringing their own trademark element - tuff drum drop

Three very different mixes I've liked recently

Rolling D&B from Amoss

Leaning more to jungle from Dr...um

and more of a halftime thing from Erdy Bat

Nice from Enei. Been to two Critical events over the last month. First was a small one on a Thursday outside and then again the following weekend. At motion which I hate, but it was a good night on the whole.

Nice.

Listen to RA.910 Kasra by Resident Advisor on #SoundCloud

Perez is such a good producer. Millwall fan though

He pretty much always delivers.
Can't have it all, let's hope he isn't a closet racist or Tommy Robinson fan like the rest of them 😉

Nice.

Listen to RA.910 Kasra by Resident Advisor on #SoundCloud

Perez is such a good producer. Millwall fan though
Amazing producer & have to admit, not a clue about his background. Have just googled him. He likes football- good on him.

Really enjoying the Chase and status boiler room set that seems to have blown up this past week. Really nice choice of tunes esp the end!

This threads been dead for a long time.

I've just listened to some nice stuff from ASC.

What are people's favourite DnB tunes from this year?

I've really gone off it 🤣
Is it possible that I listened to so much of it for a decade that it just seems like there is nothing new? Completely happy to be proven wrong 😌

Is it possible that I listened to so much of it for a decade that it just seems like there is nothing new? Completely happy to be proven wrong 😌
Not heard anything new that has stood out for a while too

New High Contrast Anti thesis is ok and I bought it
Is deliberately old school tho

Possibly! I tend to switch around genres quite a lot anyway, but I kind of feel that way about techno at the moment. I still love it, but I don't get the drive to hear a new release. Breaks are good.

Back
Top Bottom