Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Horse racing tips an all good horse things...

passenger

up and down...
Well its the last day at Ascot its been good fun this year, the crowds are back
I only bet £1 ew up to £5 but would be in intrestid to hear others opinions
I'm sure this will sink like a rock to the bottom of the lake, but I might be surprised
the small amount I made this week, has been taken by some fitness gym site online
but still rolling on with the £4.23.

I'm sure this will sink like a rock to the bottom of the lake, but I might be surprised
the small amount I made this week, has been taken by some fitness gym site online
I used to enjoy going to the bookies. There are none here, but soon I'll be back in the UK and will sometimes have a bet. There's a track close to where I'll be living so we will have a visit I'm sure.

I will be surprised if this doesn't descend into a thread about the evils of racing though.

I used to enjoy going to the bookies. There are none here, but soon I'll be back in the UK and will sometimes have a bet. There's a track close to where I'll be living so we will have a visit I'm sure.

I will be surprised if this doesn't descend into a thread about the evils of racing though.

No Desi some arne't born masivley wealthy, like you. Hard as that is for a bellend to conceive.

No Desi some arne't born masivley wealthy, like you. Hard as that is for a bellend to conceive.
I'm certainly not "massively wealthy," nor born into money. Even if I am a "bellend," I certainly don't find it hard to conceive that some are financially far worse off than others.

I like to bet the trifecta. I box it with favorite, a horse in the middling and a long shot.
I always kept it simple. I'd look at the information, and select the best prospect at reasonable odds, never choosing the favourite because I think they seldom actually win. I'd usually go each way.

I got a 100:1 win using this method. I thought that, because the horse had been taken quite a long distance for the outing it had to be in with a chance. It was my best ever win.

Same as me really I had the 150/1 second in the Derby unless
it is a horse I have been following I will back it at small odds, i think
Ascot today will bring in some nice prices.

I go to Cartmel every year or two. I bet £1-3 on a race and base it on how funky the horses name is or the colour of the riders clothes.

I normally end the day somewhere between 20-30 quid down. But once came home with 20 extra :thumbs:

We’re going this august so will look out for some tips :)

My favourite bet is the Canadian or Super Yankee.
5 selections for small stakes @10p amounts to £5.20 in total.
Bigger stake on a single horse if I get any information...
It's not all about the gambling with me - I love the sport itself.
Often I've gone to the race course just to see the horses.
Such beautiful animals.
Went to Kempton just to see the legend Kauto Star....

I go to Cartmel every year or two. I bet £1-3 on a race and base it on how funky the horses name is or the colour of the riders clothes.

I normally end the day somewhere between 20-30 quid down. But once came home with 20 extra :thumbs:

We’re going this august so will look out for some tips :)

Cartmel is lovely.

I think your mixing up the words racing and frying
In Los Palacios, where I worked for a short while, there was a bodega which not only sold wine direct from the barrels, blended to your taste, but also sold horse meat. They made amazingly good chorizo too.

Dessi, truly sorry. Respect. I'm going to disappear. Main reason, I might randomly give shit to someone who's having a bad day. Also, the temptation to have another beer and see what's happening doesn't work for me. Sorry for being dramatic.

ITV 4 Channel 26 Freeview from 3.30 pm a good standard of racing today
including a class 1 race, I have gone 50p ew on 66/1 horse Vindobala.

🧢 At Pontefract

Last edited:
ITV 4 Channel 26 Freeview from 3.30 pm a good standard of racing today
including a class 1 race, I have gone 50p ew on 66/1 horse Vindobala.

🧢 At Pontefract
Good luck!
There is now a non-runner in that race.
So each way will only pay out on the first two...
(Vindobala currently 80/1 with Bet365)

It occurs to me that it might be poetic to have a race between people with horses on their backs whilst they run through muddy puddles being kicked and whipped with a great big lump of metal in their mouths.
A sort of equalising sport, but I suppose the people would need to be ‘broken in’ first.

MULTIPLES
Canadian (Each Way)
52 line(s) at £0.05 per line
17:15 Pontefract - The Rutland Rebel
15:05 Worcester - Jamacho
17:07 Worcester - Chess Player
18:15 Pontefract -Fiftyshadesaresdev
14:00 Worcester - Due Reward
Stake:£2.60
Potential returns:£6,425.42

Just having a 5p Canadian fun bet today....

Today on ITV one live racing from (headquarters) Newmarket
a real feast of some of the best horse racing in the world.

will put a few tips up later lol :(

I like to do the ITV 7

Back
Top Bottom