Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hermaphrodite reggae song - help needed

Infidel Castro

Producto Falso
Are there any reggae experts round here? I'm trying to find a tune I heard on Cardiff FM a fair while ago, during a reggae hour or something. The song is about checking your girl isn't hermaphrodite or else you'll get a fright on your wedding night. Very funny skit, had my nephews creased. My google-fu is turning nothing up. Please help!

Are there any reggae experts round here? I'm trying to find a tune I heard on Cardiff FM a fair while ago, during a reggae hour or something. The song is about checking your girl isn't hermaphrodite or else you'll get a fright on your wedding night. Very funny skit, had my nephews creased. My google-fu is turning nothing up. Please help!
why don't you ask Love and Harmony?

they do the show on Radio Cardiff no?

and yes better to google this kind of thing than post it here tbf!
I did have a good look. No idea it was spelt so differently. And in fairness it's such a silly song I didn't think it could cause anyone offence. But I forget how easily triggered it can be here. Cheers for the info ddraig. Appreciated.

Having said that I've tried to use their Shopping search and at the top it shows 'Ads' and it's not clear when they end and when the proper searches begin. Can't see anything under Settings.

Back
Top Bottom