Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

nah nah its always you who ultimately grab my zip of pant. ( by pying without invitation ) this is why i have to be so bold. cuz you are acting like an whore. and im not wrong if i point out how you are acting like.
He has a point there, Pickman's model, you do have a nasty habit of pying without invitation, and it's about time someone challenged you on it.

51WMoDVyRWL._SX425_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zanies-Rattling-Rascal-Pig-Toy/dp/B00TU3JNYM

Currently unavailable. :(

ahaahaha ( again ) taken into your deep throat ( rascal gay whore ) otherwise how did you know what is what ? ( so you are suffering from whore like mentiality ) it is an undinable fact.

so very kindly go on taking my genitals. ( rascal slut ) and i dont like to take these words. but because you are acting like an whore. thus im also not wrong to point out how you are actually acting like.

it is an fact that im not wrong. ( but some fools ) will be misled cuz they are damn fools. ( anyways - anyways ) because you are always grabbing zip of my pant. this is why i have to be so bold.

otherwise you live or die. i dont mind or care for you at all. cuz neither you are Krishna nor Authority ( aka Srila Prabhupada ) these are only two for whom i tried to care more than my own life.
You’re not even an entertaining cunt anymore, just a tedious one.

You’re not even an entertaining cunt anymore, just a tedious one.

and ( rascal whore ) im not here to entertain you. im here to excute the order of my authority under the protection of Lord Krishna.

otherwise who are you ? who are you ? ( all ) neither do i care for you nor you should for me.

and i live as i like who are you to tell me how to act after grabbing my genitals ( by pying without invitation )

and ( rascal whore ) im not here to entertain you. im here to excute the order of my authority under the protection of Lord Krishna.

otherwise who are you ? who are you ? ( all ) neither do i care for you nor you should for me.
Rascal Whore. I loved the live EP, but their first studio album was a bit stilted. They never lived up to the promise of that live EP.

thanks for feeding me that thing which you have gathered from my genitals. but kindly now eat it yourself. i have no interest.

for i did not gave you invitation to grab my zip and eat it.

so now kindly go to hell or heaven that is your business. but now my business is done here. ( finished )

all spoiled dead cats and dogs. all spoiled.

Was Krishna a homophobic & sexist twat as well then? Go & boil your head.

if there is anyone who is actually homobic than its the damn whores like you. who are grabbing my pants zip.

but still blame is on me ? ( waah ) thanks for shifting burdon of proof. thanks

tbh, if i were Krsna I’d be having a word with HR (Hare Resources, arf) about tightening up our selection and recruitment processes.

I obvs haven’t seen the job ad, but if you’re ticking all the essentials (let alone some of the preferred) then clearly sth needs a bit of tweaking.

Back
Top Bottom