Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

help me launch a campaign to get saltersford water treatment plant renamed after margaret thatcher

Pickman's model

Starry Wisdom
043006_78b0716b.jpg

saltersford water treatment plant near grantham recently

this water treatment plant desperately needs a new name, and what better memorial to baroness thatcher could there be than to rename somewhere which handles a load of shit in her memory?

Could we not also rename it the "Baroness Thatcher Sewage Works", rather than the limp-wristedly euphemistic "water treatment works"?

Perhaps the Baroness Thatcher brand could be applied to the whole range of sanitaryware - I for one would find my daily bowel movements would be much enhanced if I were to be "taking a Thatch" on my Patent Porcelain "The Baroness" Sanitary Bowl, perhaps with a likeness of Her Lateship nicely provided at the bottom.

Could we not also rename it the "Baroness Thatcher Sewage Works", rather than the limp-wristedly euphemistic "water treatment works"?

Perhaps the Baroness Thatcher brand could be applied to the whole range of sanitaryware - I for one would find my daily bowel movements would be much enhanced if I were to be "taking a Thatch" on my Patent Porcelain "The Baroness" Sanitary Bowl, perhaps with a likeness of Her Lateship nicely provided at the bottom.

Armitage Shanks should be consulted for a possible rebranding exercise

But people already associate the potential new name with shit. :hmm:
yeah but like thomas crapper or armitage shanks eventually they'd forget she'd ever been PM and only associate thatcher with effluent.

historically good way of muting their legacy...

Like Richard the third had a withered arm (he didn't).

Personally I'm hoping the other senior non cabinet tory that was going to be revelled as being a 'friend of Saville' is dennis so that prior to her funeral or at least soon after she like her bestie saville are stricken from history and she becomes nothing more than the prime minister who enabled the largest paedophile ring in history... it'd be fitting, it'd be fitting for all the mewling praismongers and sycophants which have outed themselves in the last few days to also be struck silent and have all their credibility ripped from them as they were all shown to have supported such a person and been complacent in allowing her to go unchallenged when even after it was known they did nothing more than cover it up...

Funny how after the senior tory sued to prove it wasn't him, the whole thing went very quite...

Yes well done it's not you, that's proved conclusively but this surely begs the question well then who? I'm thinking they knew Thatcher was on her way out and only had months not years and so didn't take it further at the time, leaving it to be revealed conveniently after her funeral.

My betting is whatever the reality of it the worms are really going to start appearing from the wood work now...

Bit of luck the ramifications will lead to the tory party eviscerating itself.

Every now and then I cheer myself up by remembering that they had to burn her corpse because her grave would have become the country's biggest public urinal. They had to do this. We're still suffering from her shit, but they can't ever take that one away from us.

Good idea though it is on reflection I think it better if that person was erased from memory and history:)
yeh but if the only thing bearing her name was a water treatment plant near grantham she'd sink into obscurity: how many people in council flats know or care why their block besrs its name?

Back
Top Bottom