Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help me find this audio adapter

RubyToogood

RubyTwobikes
I know they exist because I've had them before. I need a jack to phono adapter, female at both ends, as pics of the current one. I am tired of fruitlessly scrolling through ebay and terrible audio sites, looking at male ones, ones with two connectors etc.

I've found ONE, but they will only deliver by courier for a tenner.

Alternatively anywhere in South London that definitely has them. TIA.

PXL_20221121_152857844~2.jpgPXL_20221121_152903267~3.jpgPXL_20221121_152907336~2.jpg

Unfortunately this problem has recurred as the one I bought is absolutely rubbish. So badly engineered it's a struggle to connect and disconnect properly.

Still can't find any. Please send help.

Last edited:
They seem to be as rare as hen’s teeth. I can find 1/4 to 1/4 or 3.5 to 3.5 but not 1/4 to 3.5.
A solution could be 1/4 to 1/4 with an additional adapter down to 3.5. But there’s a possibility that could just introduce problems.

They seem to be as rare as hen’s teeth. I can find 1/4 to 1/4 or 3.5 to 3.5 but not 1/4 to 3.5.
A solution could be 1/4 to 1/4 with an additional adapter down to 3.5. But there’s a possibility that could just introduce problems.
1/4" jack is the same as 3.5mm jack.

I meant 6.35mm (which is 1/4 inch)
I am getting tangled.

I think actually the alternative would be to try and find a cable which is female phono/RCA at one end and 1/4" jack at the other.

Basically the output of my pickup is male RCA/phono, and my pre-amp has a jack socket. So I was using the connector with a standard jack lead.

Have a look at RS, CPC and Lindy.

I’ll have a look later as I’m on my phone now. Does it have to be a single unit or will a cable do the trick?

Eta looks sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom