Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

HELP! Boiler repair person in Bristol.

kalidarkone

Bringing YOU round.....
My boiler is not working. Got hot water but no heating. Can anyone recommend a heating engineer/ gas plumber? One that you have used and are happy with.
Cheers :)

My boiler is not working. Got hot water but no heating. Can anyone recommend a heating engineer/ gas plumber? One that you have used and are happy with.
Cheers :)
I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone as haven't had any boiler work done in this house, but I've always found Checkatrade to be pretty reliable for finding a tradesperson. The vetting process is fairly thorough and they'll all have reviews you can read through. Plenty of boiler repair engineers listed for Bristol.

I'm afraid I can't recommend anyone as haven't had any boiler work done in this house, but I've always found Checkatrade to be pretty reliable for finding a tradesperson. The vetting process is fairly thorough and they'll all have reviews you can read through. Plenty of boiler repair engineers listed for Bristol.
From experience I will only ever use a trades person that is recommended from someone that has actually used their service. There is nothing to stop someone's mates putting up false reviews. But thanks.

Back
Top Bottom