Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hamlet v Kingstonian, Sat 14 Oct, Isthmian Prem

Please let’s never see ricketts again in a Dulwich shirt, he’s immobile and gasses after 20-30 mins. Jeffrey made a huge difference. Great to see 4/5 attacking players on the pitch 2nd half.

The crowd and the players on edge today. We ground out a result. Focus on the positives. Great substitutions. Goals conceded were not the end of the world. This is a team on a run of bad results.

Signs of recovery I thought. I was oddly optimistic before.kick off that we were about to turn a corner. And there was some evidence of that here.

totally agree. Thought he did great when he came on and provided mobility and urgency to the md. Loads more progressive passing
Attacking subs made a difference. Less sideways and backwards passing when we reached the top third of the pitch, and more positivity as shown in the 46th minute. The change plus the prospect of a win may have left gaps and set nerves jangling - when the second K’s goal went in and the announcer said 5 more minutes I was worried! But first win I’ve seen in about six months iirc.

Max pics!

In photos: Dulwich Hamlet grind out a win against struggling Kingstonian, Sat 14th Oct 2023

In photos: Dulwich Hamlet grind out a win against struggling Kingstonian, Sat 14th Oct 2023

More: In photos: Dulwich Hamlet grind out a win against struggling Kingstonian, Sat 14th Oct 2023

Great second half. Stayed at the carwash end for it though, so only saw Hamlet's from afar.

Not pleased they have run out of Kirin so the only lager available is that Hamlet branded one coming in at 4% ABV. £6 for a pint of that is a rinse, will be bringing more of my own booze in future 👍

Back
Top Bottom