Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guess the film from the 42:00 screenshot.

nu22Y.png

limitless

Last five before bed. Also making up some more rules for the thread as I go along (if no correct answer after x posts, poster has to name film on request. Arbitrarily set at 90 posts for now, so if no one has guessed correctly a film from eg. post #7, by the time the thread reaches post #97, poster of #7 should name the film when asked).

fuAZe.jpg

2mvwc.jpg

vruFL.jpg

mJ6ZI.jpg

aEJQ1.png

keybored said:
Last five before bed. Also making up some more rules for the thread as I go along (if no correct answer after x posts, poster has to name film on request. Arbitrarily set at 90 posts for now, so if no one has guessed correctly a film from eg. post #7, by the time the thread reaches post #97, poster of #7 should name the film when asked).

3. Burn after reading?

Way, way back on post number 12 is one that no-one's got yet which I find astonishing as it's one of the most iconic films of the 20th century.

I haven't seen Kes for >16yrs, either. Probably in 4th form English. Which says something about its memorability.

ScreenShot2012-07-09at100203.png

NB: turns out the answer to this is 'every single film you screencap from iTunes.'

e2a: that pattern properly makes my eyes bleed.

Back
Top Bottom