Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guess the film from the 42:00 screenshot.

yrsh.png

In this thread we take screenshots of films at the 42 minute mark and post them here. Then try and guess the films.

Here are some for starters, I'll be back in a couple of hours.

oLfVz.png

Kill The Irishman
(the legs sticking out from under the car reminded me)

I can't fucking crop it in paint :(
How I crop in Paint (there may be better ways)...

>Edit >Select All

Then drag the image to left and up to get rid of anything to the left and above the image that you don't want. You'll now have white bars to the right and below the image. If you look carefully you'll see tiny black markers half-way up the canvas on the right, and half-way across the canvas on the bottom. Drag those markers left and up to get rid of the white bars and anything you wanted to crop on the bottom and right of the image.

How I crop in Paint (there may be better ways)...

>Edit >Select All

Then drag the image to left and up to get rid of anything to the left and above the image that you don't want. You'll now have white bars to the right and below the image. If you look carefully you'll see tiny black markers half-way up the canvas on the right, and half-way across the canvas on the bottom. Drag those markers left and up to get rid of the white bars and anything you wanted to crop on the bottom and right of the image.

I worked out how to do it, saved and before I uploaded to photobucket, checked what it looked like and the bit with the actual film showing was black... :consfused:
Tried the whole process again, same thing. Looks fine in paint though.
I have now lost the will to live.

Cheers though.

I worked out how to do it, saved and before I uploaded to photobucket, checked what it looked like and the bit with the actual film showing was black... :consfused:
Tried the whole process again, same thing. Looks fine in paint though.
I have now lost the will to live.

Cheers though.

That's happened to me and I can't remember why it did that >.<
It's worth installing and using VLC player anyway, not just for the screenshot function but because it plays pretty much everything without having to mess around with codecs and stuff.

That's happened to me and I can't remember why it did that >.<
It's worth installing and using VLC player anyway, not just for the screenshot function but because it plays pretty much everything without having to mess around with codecs and stuff.

I already was using VLC but it was an old version and didn't have the screenshot option.
Have un-installed the old one and installing the new one.

OMG that is soooo much better :D

Back
Top Bottom