Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glasgow and Edinburgh photos

Visiting both for four days each from next Thursday. Left it a bit late to look at things to do though usually I am more of a walk and see what happens person.

Any particular areas you recommend? Maybe I'll do an Edinburgh Museum on the Saturday. I have a friend in both cities but will have a fair amount of time to myself. Probably catch a club night or two - there's a small techno night when I get there so that might be first.

Visiting both for four days each from next Thursday. Left it a bit late to look at things to do though usually I am more of a walk and see what happens person.

Any particular areas you recommend? Maybe I'll do an Edinburgh Museum on the Saturday. I have a friend in both cities but will have a fair amount of time to myself. Probably catch a club night or two - there's a small techno night when I get there so that might be first.
Is that this Thursday or yesterday?

Depends where you are in Glasgow, but there’ll be a park near you wherever you are. If you’re on the Southside, I like the Snuffmill Bridge and Linn Park. If you’re North, near me, take in the view from the Ruchill Park flagpole or walk along the canal to Spiers Wharf and get a coffee at Ocho. East End has Alexandra Park, and the West End has Kelvingrove.

There’s loads of others, too: Rouken Glen (Southside), Pollok Park (Southside), Auchenlea (East End), Botanic Gardens (West End), to name but a few.

You should check out Mono and Monorail, though. Claim to fame: editor has played there Mono

Pink Peacock? about – די ראָזעווע פּאַווע

University Cafe on Byres Road is legendary:

1657904553910.jpeg

Is that this Thursday or yesterday?

Depends where you are in Glasgow, but there’ll be a park near you wherever you are. If you’re on the Southside, I like the Snuffmill Bridge and Linn Park. If you’re North, near me, take in the view from the Ruchill Park flagpole or walk along the canal to Spiers Wharf and get a coffee at Ocho. East End has Alexandra Park, and the West End has Kelvingrove.

There’s loads of others, too: Rouken Glen (Southside), Pollok Park (Southside), Auchenlea (East End), Botanic Gardens (West End), to name but a few.

You should check out Mono and Monorail, though. Claim to fame: editor has played there Mono

Pink Peacock? about – די ראָזעווע פּאַווע

University Cafe on Byres Road is legendary:

View attachment 332450
Cheers mate will have a look! In Glasgow from Monday. Had a nightmare getting to Edinburgh yesterday took 13 hours on the train and no food from 2pm, but had a good day today. Going to meet a friend for some food and then going to some hardcore night later.

I’m up at the old hospital my eldest was born in (and was in an incubator for a time after). Not been here since she had to come back for checks as a toddler.

It closed as a maternity and sick children shortly after, and the part that remains in use is now ambulatory care. It’s in a sad state. The functioning hospital is surrounded by derelict buildings and decay.

But this is the view North (ish) from it.
DE7A2065-8D8F-4049-92C5-898AA7740C6C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom