Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Despite vowing not to, i've given in to the temptation to put a few pennies on the title coming to Champion Hill this season at 7-1. Staines are now at 4-1 with Bet365, seems very short.

Looking at their website and I already hate them. Also they have neglected to include our first game in their listed fixtures so 3 points for us already.

Despite vowing not to, i've given in to the temptation to put a few pennies on the title coming to Champion Hill this season at 7-1. Staines are now at 4-1 with Bet365, seems very short.
I'll be up for that as soon as I get back.

Looking at their website and I already hate them. Also they have neglected to include our first game in their listed fixtures so 3 points for us already.
Website complete with massive photo of Luke Wanadio on the homepage. No offence to Luke but if he's their new star man they can't be that amazing.

I suspect that just means a few people have lumped relatively large bets on Staines. Two seasons ago Thamesmead were pre-season favourites with at least one bookie in what turned out to be their only season in the Premier before going back down again.

Bookies don't appear to display any great knowledge of this division. The odds seem to be based mainly on the assumption that teams will perform similarly to the previous season, except where someone like Margate really spends big and everyone knows about it.

I suspect that just means a few people have lumped relatively large bets on Staines. Two seasons ago Thamesmead were pre-season favourites with at least one bookie in what turned out to be their only season in the Premier before going back down again.

Bookies don't appear to display any great knowledge of this division. The odds seem to be based mainly on the assumption that teams will perform similarly to the previous season, except where someone like Margate really spends big and everyone knows about it.
I'm sure you're right. Wouldn't need a lot of money put down to shrink the odds in a market the betting firms no very little about. I was surprised my own little wager didn't get us down to evens on bet365.

Betting on an outright winner in Ryman Prem offers little value in my opinion but you can find some crazy odds when the weekly fixtures kick in. Less so last season I thought but there were still a few mad figures. Most weeks I ended up pretty even but I usually have 3-4 big wins on the Ryman during the season. Especially when one team has piled in with a couple of sensational (or lucky) acquisitions to buck a trend of horrid defeats. Staines are v bad odds in my view. Little value in DHFC either though. I just love the fact our league is so wide open.

Betting on an outright winner in Ryman Prem offers little value in my opinion but you can find some crazy odds when the weekly fixtures kick in. Less so last season I thought but there were still a few mad figures. Most weeks I ended up pretty even but I usually have 3-4 big wins on the Ryman during the season. Especially when one team has piled in with a couple of sensational (or lucky) acquisitions to buck a trend of horrid defeats. Staines are v bad odds in my view. Little value in DHFC either though. I just love the fact our league is so wide open.
Little value but much fun.

I was at a wedding yesterday, and found myself sat next to the couple who live in the motorhome parked next to Champion Hill.

I would have thought that Leatherhead v Lewes would have garnered a more impressive attendance than 282...

Back
Top Bottom