Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Free Games

Good one from Epic from tomorrow. Thief (2014) and The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition. Although Thief is heavily discounted on Steam ATM with all the DLC. But free is free, right?

not free but steamworld dig, steamworld dig 2 and steamworld heist are all about 90% off, so you can get all 3 for about £3.50. Great games.

Not quite Free, but 'The Callisto protocol' is currently £3.99 on CD keys , a whopping 92% off (Steam worldwide key)

Last edited:
The problem with Fallout 76 being free is that you really need the sub for it anyway to make it less of a ballache.
Unless I'm doing something wrong, the problem with Fallout 76 being free is it isn't free. I downloaded it for free, now it wants me to buy an Xbox game pass before it'll let me play the game. I don't know how this is free :confused:

Edit: just realised it's multiplayer. That would explain it :facepalm:

Unless I'm doing something wrong, the problem with Fallout 76 being free is it isn't free. I downloaded it for free, now it wants me to buy an Xbox game pass before it'll let me play the game. I don't know how this is free :confused:
You must be doing something wrong, because it's entirely free to play.

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the first of Epic's mystery freebies over the next month during their big sale.

If you like shooting zombies Back 4 Blood: Ultimate Edition is 90% off on XBox game pass store ATM. It's Left 4 Dead really but a good laugh if you like that sort of thing.

Epic's freebie this week is Sunless Skies. I haven't actually played it, but its predecessor Sunless Seas is one of my all-time favourites.

Back
Top Bottom