Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Free Games

Epic again.

Fallout 1 & 2 & tactics.

I’m an old school gamer (dice and paper) so I’m quite into point and click stuff. These are great. I think I’ve spent more time in the Fallout universe (all of them) than any other game series (maybe Baldur’s Gate but it’s one of the two).

Death Stranding n epic today (4pm 25th to 4 26th)

Which is great as I've wanted to play this but not spend money on it as it seems like a very divisive game and I've no idea if I'll like it or not.

Death Stranding is one of my favourite ever games, think everyone should try it at least once.
Epic was crashed for a good hour today so lots of people will most definitely be trying it soon.

They had the director's cut up at first but changed it to the base game. I've no idea what the difference is

This is an excellent RTS totally free and very polished.

Planescape: Torment, one of the most acclaimed RPGs of all time, is free on Prime Gaming this week.
BG1 and 2 and Planescape actually all have references to each other (Sword Coast). I think I’m going to replay them all before i get BG3 (the finished version when it finally comes out).

Nice, I loved the original apart from one mission that bugged out on me a few times (Find the killer near the dinosaur) and although I've complete the game few times, it has always bugged me that I couldnt finish that mission.

Hopefully they have fixed it now.

Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition and Guacamelee 2 on Epic.

I bought the Support Ukraine bundle from Humble last year and i own about half the games. I'll do a list of ones i can give away.

So Steam games/codes from the the Ukraine Humble Bundle that I already owned. Steam codes. First come first served. PM me.

Wizard of Legend
Wandersong
WARSAW
West of Dead
Yoku's Island Express
Tower of Guns
Ryse: Son of Rome
Slay the Spire
Spiro Reignited Trilogy
SUPERHOT
Supraland
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
This War of Mine
Nex Machina
PGA Tour 2K21
Pop Up Dungeon
Quantum Break
Ring of Pain
Rustler
Crying Sons
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Endless Space 2
Fury Unleashed
Iron Danger
Kerbal Space Program
Kingdom Two Crowns
The Long Dark (really good one that)
Metro Exodus
Moon Hunters
Amnesia: Rebirth
Book of Demons
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Actually just post on this thread. Makes more sense. Then everyone will know what's still available. There's two ways to redeem. Giftable link is probably the best. I'll post up the link and poster it's aimed at.

Back
Top Bottom