Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Framed - daily film guessing game

Should have got today's on two at the worst, should have seen the first frame at full magnification instead of guessing; instead took me until three and the obvious poster for me to clock it :facepalm:

One of DePalma's finest IMHO. I especially love it's near-complete inversion of the much-more-lauded Scarface.

More smatterings of film's I've never seen the last few days.

Gutted not to get today's on the first :( I knew the scene, but couldn't place it - a similarly framed scene from one of the Moore Bond films when he turns on his Pulsar kept getting in the way. So, on the second instead.

Whilst there's heaps wrong with it, there really is no other film quite like it - one of those better-than-the-sum-of-its-parts B-movies where the production designers and set dressers clearly had an utter whale of a time - and it still merits a regular re-watch. The pimpmobile with chandeliers remains my vehicle of choice for crossing imaginary minefields.

That took a while. Was tricked by it not initially coming up in the drop down list.

Framed #681
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩

Yesterday (heh) was better

Framed #680
πŸŽ₯ πŸŸ₯ 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

In one today, finally! The beach caravan is way too much of a giveaway I think - don't think I would have got it on 2, 3 or 4 - details are hazy.

I have seen it, but the first frame made it much too easy whether you've seen it or not.

Howhat?! I've heard of it (the reference that sticks most in the mind is a reference in Police Squad! IIRC) but never seen it, and no idea who's in it or what it's about... how's the frame a giveaway?

I can't remember when Confessions of a Dangerous Mind was but it took me until frame 5 to get it... and I think that's largely because it's the same picture my media centre displays it with. I've seen it at least twice but it seems to have not stuck in my memory at all - I can't even remember what it's about.

In one today, finally! The beach caravan is way too much of a giveaway I think - don't think I would have got it on 2, 3 or 4 - details are hazy.

Howhat?! I've heard of it (the reference that sticks most in the mind is a reference in Police Squad! IIRC) but never seen it, and no idea who's in it or what it's about... how's the frame a giveaway?

I can't remember when Confessions of a Dangerous Mind was but it took me until frame 5 to get it... and I think that's largely because it's the same picture my media centre displays it with. I've seen it at least twice but it seems to have not stuck in my memory at all - I can't even remember what it's about.

The credit card had the name Kramer on it.

Back
Top Bottom