Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Framed - daily film guessing game

Also on three (obvious) - surprised I didn't get it earlier though. Knew I'd seen the opera house somewhere - I've actually been there! - but didn't clock the timery beeplinatory thing at all. But even the power of silhouette can't hide that magnificent beard in the third frame.

Edit: just checked the film itself and the timery beeplinatory thing is in-frame for less than a second (and barely seen clearly before that) so it seems a bit of a weird pic to choose.

Bollocks - I knew it from the first frame, but somehow my brain gets this and his other similar film mixed up, title-wise. Bet my GF will get it in one.

Framed #666
🎥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

First one I've got in a while!

At first glance, doesn't that first image look like a bathtub?

First one I've got in a while!

At first glance, doesn't that first image look like a bathtub?

Impressed you got it on two, unless I missed another bit where they're more prominent :shrugs: First frame I originally read as one of those spirally underground car parks like the one under Bloomsbury Square (and seen in many a film...).

Impressed you got it on two, unless I missed another bit where they're more prominent :shrugs: First frame I originally read as one of those spirally underground car parks like the one under Bloomsbury Square (and seen in many a film...).

For some reason I found that very memorable. But it would have been in one if it weren't for my usual mix up.

This one should've been way sooner. GF Got it in one within about two seconds.

Episode #70
📺 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Last edited:
Probably should've got it in three (my GF did). I haven't seen it, but have read the book.

Framed #669
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

Quite surprised I got this so quickly - I've never watched it

Episode #71
📺 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛ ⬛

Last edited:
On three today - should have got it earlier. Knew I'd seen the first frame but couldn't place it, then had second thoughts as I couldn't place the second, then three made it obvious.

I watched it again relatively recently after something like a decade of not re-watching it - not sure why as I love PTA and this probably the most PTA movie possible.

After at least a couple of days of films I've never heard of... finally one I recognise on frame 3 as one of Linklater's Before/After Sunrise/Sunset/Sundown/Sunlamp/Sunfish works, since Ethan Hawke and Julie Delphy are make-outable.

Can I actually remember the proper title in the four guesses I have left? It appears not.

Last edited:
Glad I played it before opening the thread!

I haven't seen it, but have heard of it, and the title is logical

Framed #674
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

Also yesterday's:

Framed #673
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛

And the day before:

Framed #672
🎥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬛ ⬛

Three in a row!

(I play them with my GF and we share them via what's app so I always have the results).

Back
Top Bottom