Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former home of 'outsider artist', Ron's place, Birkenhead.

Part 2

bizarre wanking accident
I saw something about this a while back but a friend has just posted about the Crowdfunder to buy the property.

Sadly it's not looking promising atm with only a fraction of the expected auction value having been raised.

Is this scamming, is this a safe link, what does this even refer to, who is Ron?
Ron's dead. He was an 'outsider' artist who lived in Birkenhead. No-one was aware of his art until he died, although he was obviously something of an eccentric local character.

I don't think it's a scam, just some people who would like to preserve his home to be appreciated by others. There's the chance to visit and have a look round for a donation, my friend's going and brought the campaign to my attention.

Ron's dead. He was an 'outsider' artist who lived in Birkenhead. No-one was aware of his art until he died, although he was obviously something of an eccentric local character.

I don't think it's a scam, just some people who would like to preserve his home to be appreciated by others. There's the chance to visit and have a look round for a donation, my friend's going and brought the campaign to my attention.

It's incredible!

Back
Top Bottom