Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football fans - slightly lower IQ than the average?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not today you shouldn't. You should consider the following (for which I wish you luck):

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Fletcher, O'Shea, Brown, Heinze, Evra, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Smith, Solskjaer, Eagles, Dong, Lee, Marsh, Barnes, Burns.

AC Milan (from): Dida, Kalac, Fiori, Storari; Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho, Simic; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf; Gilardino, Inzaghi, Oliveira.

It would be a heroic effort if you kept a clean sheet.

Yes the back four have me sweating like a priest in a playground but on the otherhand AC Milan were hardly inspiring against Celtic or Bayern Munich.

editor said:
Why should I have to "defend" my dress sense to a clueless half-wit like you?

Why would you have to put "defend" in quotation marks? Do you speak a different version of English from us natives?

Don't get grumpy, mate, I'm only having a go at your life-defining silly little sport. Stand up for yourself, don't hide behind abuse. You might give the impression that you can't make a coherent argument for football fans being clever and well dressed.

Hahaha.

Even if you were right, what the fuck does it matter? The intellectually inferior, badly dressed footie fans watch their games in ignorant bliss and you get to carry on being a knobend... surely everyone's happy?

i'm badly dressed, of average intelligence, and quite like football but aren't rabid about it. i guess that throws all the figures out :(

<edited cos it was excessively abusive even by my standards ... :oops: >

But I still think "chainsaw cat" has got 'formerly banned returner' written all over him ...

bluestreak said:
i'm badly dressed, of average intelligence, and quite like football but aren't rabid about it. i guess that throws all the figures out :(

:D :p

I'm in that space as well I think ...

apart from the 'average' bit ;)

William of Walworth said:
<edited cos it was excessively abusive even by my standards ... :oops: >

But I still think "chainsaw cat" has got 'formerly banned returner' written all over him ...

You couldn't be more right WW. I got banned after 3 posts or so for calling sassferato nasty names.

What's that got to do with it?

Footy fans seem very touchy on here... utterly unable to defend their little game, they attack people like me. I'm just trying to help.

chainsaw cat said:
You couldn't be more right WW. I got banned after 3 posts or so for calling sassferato nasty names.
Really? So what was your previous user name please?

chainsaw cat said:
Footy fans seem very touchy on here... utterly unable to defend their little game, they attack people like me. I'm just trying to help.
Like they need the 'help' of a laughably ignorant fool like you!

chainsaw cat said:
Will s/he use the Power of Mod to label me a troll and bar me? Or defend his/her dress sense and love of silly games?
Who knows, but the rest of ys might just smother you with our badly designed scarves of choice...

i'm guessing you are a rugby fan though chainsaw prat? :)

Rollem said:
Who knows, but the rest of ys might just smother you with our badly designed scarves of choice...

i'm guessing you are a rugby fan though chainsaw prat? :)

Naahh. Silly ball games leave me cold. I can't help it, my IQ is over 27.

I note there is still no attempt to stand up for football.

The hunch grows stronger - footy is indefensible. Or are all the fans just incoherent?

chainsaw cat said:
Naahh. Silly ball games leave me cold. I can't help it, my IQ is over 27.

Biting wit that cuts to the very core of all ball games and the people who follow them.

applause.gif

Monkeygrinder's Organ said:
1-84539-04-17-2-2005-7-27-1.jpg

You can't be that smart if you can't manage a better wind up than this.

I dunno. If a nice guy like William of Walworth feels the need to self-edit I can't be going too far wrong.

Still no passionate, lyrical defence of Men in Shorts I see...... Not that I think there's anything homoerotic about football, just that the fans seem to like muscly men in long socks and short cex. Just that they never ever say it. Too busy slagging off softies like me with rugby insults.

chainsaw cat said:
I dunno. If a nice guy like William of Walworth feels the need to self-edit I can't be going too far wrong.

Still no passionate, lyrical defence of Men in Shorts I see...... Not that I think there's anything homoerotic about football, just that the fans seem to like muscly men in long socks and short cex. Just that they never ever say it. Too busy slagging off softies like me with rugby insults.

look you're not going to get a rise, the season is racing to a fantastic climax (how's that for barely sublimated sexual tension??), Man Utd are playing their best football since the days of Cantona, in the final of the FA Cup, facing a Champions League semi final and a near cert for the title. other will be hoping and worrying about their teams and really couldn't care what some simple minded rugger buggers think of what is the most popular and free flowing game in the world.
Eric Cantona said:
"An artist in my eyes, is someone who can lighten up a dark room.I have never and will never find difference between the pass from Pele to Carlos Alberto in the final of the World Cup in 1970 and the poetry of the young Rimbaud, who stretches cords from steeple to steeple and garlands from window to window. There is in each of these human manifestations an expression of beauty which touches us and gives us a feeling of eternity."

revol68 said:
look you're not going to get a rise, the season is racing to a fantastic climax (how's that for barely sublimated sexual tension??), Man Utd are playing their best football since the days of Cantona, in the final of the FA Cup, facing a Champions League semi final and a near cert for the title. other will be hoping and worrying about their teams and really couldn't care what some simple minded rugger buggers think of what is the most popular and free flowing game in the world.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You know it's a guilty little pleasure.

Poetic stuff, me pre-pubic Republican mate... free flowing... hoping, worrying.... Don't you see that it's hoping and worrying about pointless crap? Why do we* have to put up with streets full of twats in nylon shirts what can't hold their lager? Why should my TV schedules be taken over by old men in jumpers rambling on about the formations?

*grown ups

I saw a few blokes at football the other day who were wearing glasses. Everyone knows that people who wear glasses are brainy. The evidence therefore proves that Chainsaw Cat is wrong.

Baited by a 4 year old troll bumped by a spammer. Perhaps all those IQ points only become active after your first cup of coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom