Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football fans - slightly lower IQ than the average?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainsaw cat

Tea. Biccies. Happy now?
I read this in a newspaper - one that was bigger than my TV, so it has to be true.

Also, and this is just a personl opinion, football fans dress really badly. Why is that?

Can any of you enlighten me?

chainsaw cat said:
I read this in a newspaper - one that was bigger than my TV, so it has to be true.

Also, and this is just a personl opinion, football fans dress really badly. Why is that?

i dress like the fucking shit and love teh football.

Anyway fuckwit what's your next thread going to be? The 'Bell Curve': A defense of racism.

No. Racism is silly.

Football, on the other hand, is malevolent.

As you would know if you weren't a 'footy' fan, God help you.

chainsaw cat said:
No. Racism is silly.

Football, on the other hand, is malevolent.

As you would know if you weren't a 'footy' fan, God help you.

The Bell Curve isn't just about race you dumb fuck.

I can tell already that i'm smarter than you for a start.

Frankie Jack said:
Have you any idea of the amount of information and politics it takes to be a football fan..?

Obvioulsy not..

Chomsky makes a similar point about sports in general and how it puts paid to the notion that the 'masses' are simple minded idiots who don't like complex discussion.

revol68 said:

Hey, you brought race into it sonny. It's not my fault you are a thick fucker. What's your team? Or do you just love the Beautiful Game, and refuse toget drawn in to tribal nonesense?

chainsaw cat said:
Hey, you brought race into it sonny. It's not my fault you are a thick fucker. What's your team? Or do you just love the Beautiful Game, and refuse toget drawn in to tribal nonesense?

race is linked to it because if you want to start quoting IQ results as indicative of actual real intelligence you're going to have to explain why blacks score lower than whites in general.

Look, I don't go to football matches because I have better things to do. Sometimes I gaze blankly at the wall, sometimes I masturbate. Sometimes I clear the cat shit from my back garden.

However, I seem to have an impression - and correct me if I am wrong - that non-whites are under represented on the stands. So what are you talking about race/IQ for?

I'm not.

I'm talking about football fans as a group. The colour of skin is not a factor. It's the sad, sad fact that they care about the ridiculous little game they watch that defines them. And I reckon the average IQ on the terraces is lower than that in the country as a whole.

Attack me for that if you can, not for your silly little fake racism charge. Fooooool.

Aye, football fans-hooligans-white-racists-nelson mandela-elijah muhammed-racist!

It's a circle of violence that stems from football!

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

chainsaw cat said:

Which paper? Just to help you, they usually put the name in big letters on the front page. Would have given your argument some validity.

chainsaw cat said:

I'd say people posting up clueless shit like this must have a slightly lower IQ than average.
Now go away, silly troll boy!

revol68 said:
i dress like the fucking shit and love teh football.

Anyway fuckwit what's your next thread going to be? The 'Bell Curve': A defense of racism.

chainsaw cat said:
No. Racism is silly.

revol68 said:

:( What a daft twat you are.

ETA - I now see that this is linked in with a 'who's got the biggest cock' spat on another thread.

Football fans, that's a pretty broad spectrum you're talking about there. Are you on about fans in England, or the UK, or worldwide?

editor said:
I'd say people posting up clueless shit like this must have a slightly lower IQ than average.
Now go away, silly troll boy!

I take it Ed is a football fan and takes umbrage at my comments.

Will s/he use the Power of Mod to label me a troll and bar me? Or defend his/her dress sense and love of silly games?

chainsaw cat said:
I take it Ed is a football fan and takes umbrage at my comments.

Will s/he use the Power of Mod to label me a troll and bar me? Or defend his/her dress sense and love of silly games?

I think you've already been labelled as a troll.

But what would I know, I'm a mere football fan, I'm waiting for my translator, my assistant and my healthcare worker to go through the rest of the thread for me

chainsaw cat said:
Why should I have to "defend" my dress sense to a clueless half-wit like you?

chainsaw cat said:

I presume you have a portable 15 inch? 'Cause I cant really see how your reading age could be any higher then 8 years old.

I'm a football fan with an IQ of 129, which I understand is not too shabby. In addition, I'm looking pretty damn dapper today!

Bazza said:
I'm a football fan with an IQ of 129, which I understand is not too shabby. In addition, I'm looking pretty damn dapper today!

Congratulations you've just pulled the Chelsea supporters mean average above 75, so technically it's now slander to call Chelsea fans a bunch of retarded Hackett wearing oafs.;)

Technically that would be libel in your instance, Revol, as it is in print. I'm wearing Stone Island today. ;)

Bazza said:
Technically that would be libel in your instance, Revol, as it is in print. I'm wearing Stone Island today. ;)

yes but i was only explaining a hypothetical scenario, I would never ever write anything bad about Chelsea or their pink Hackett shirt wearing fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom