Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

I'm looking for a london room one night a week, possibly two. Probably tuesdays. Ionly smoke electric cigs now but don't mind smokers and I'd consider a "sofabed in the frontroom" type arrangement as long as I get a decent nights sleep.

Ideally it would be easy commute to kings cross.

Posting on behalf of a friend on her way over from germany soon...

PM if any of you lot know of anything going :)

Hello!
I am a 25-year old student of conservation from Dresden, Germany, and will spend six months in London to do an internship (I should arrive beginning of february).
Therefore I am currently looking for a room, preferably in a flat with nice, sympathic flatmates. As I will be working 9-5 I guess I will be very busy especially in the beginning. Nevertheless, it would be great if could find a flat where people once in a while do spend some time together, cooking, having a glass of wine, etc.
Also, it should be possible to reach South Kensington underground station (SW7) in about one hour and I can spend max. 100 pound pw.
If you have an idea how I could find such a place or where to stay in the beginning, please let me know.

I'm looking for a london room one night a week, possibly two. Probably tuesdays. Ionly smoke electric cigs now but don't mind smokers and I'd consider a "sofabed in the frontroom" type arrangement as long as I get a decent nights sleep.

Ideally it would be easy commute to kings cross.
I may be able to help you with this

My housemate is off travelling for a couple of months from the end of January and is looking for someone to occupy his room. The room itself is small, but the location (5 mins from Brixton tube) is great, the house nice, housemates generally lovely and it's cheap at £360 pcm.

Anyone? :)

My housemate is off travelling for a couple of months from the end of January and is looking for someone to occupy his room. The room itself is small, but the location (5 mins from Brixton tube) is great, the house nice, housemates generally lovely and it's cheap at £360 pcm.

What about Gabi's friend in post #632?

I'll pass it on to her. Even 6 months is a short let though. Any way she could stick around for another 4 months? Turf someone out! She's a lovely soul :)

Is the room still available? If so, please drop me a PM?
Need somewhere asap :)
Conor

There are a couple of people in line for the room already. If it's still going when they've had a look I'll let you both know, gabi and Csheils. There may well be another room in the house going soon too :)

Hi Mation,

I'm looking for a short term let. Really don't care what's its like, just a room needed locally. PM If its still going?

Cheers,

CR

I'm looking for a place to live, preferably with some ravers or at least people that can tolerate that lifestyle. To be honest I don't do much raving anymore, but I still want people on the same wavelength, who wont be upset by my kind of music!

It would need to be in London, with good transport connections to central. If anyone knows of anywhere, hook me up!
smile.gif

I need to be moving by 31st March
blink.gif

A mate of mine is lookin0g for a room. Pref somewhere in zone 2 budget around 500/600 quid pcm. If anyone knows of any rooms going drop me a pm :)

A good friend (28 years I have known him) is looking for a room/sofa space /whathave you. Very tidy gay fella. I guarantee the rent. :) Anywhere in London considered.

some rooms coming up in our place at the end of the month, 600 squids a month all in, epic home, fuck all windows. pm me :)

Am looking for something cheaper, probably around £400pcm inclusive max. Not a professional, but will be working

Preferably somewhere between Brixton and Guys Hospital, or Camberwell and Guy's or similar. If he's in Zone 2 and can do it by bus, saves a bit on transport. If he's even nearer, could save money by walking to work.

Looking for something South of the river, Zone 2 or 3 or along the Jubilee line somewhere. Max £600 all inc if possible.

Hiya fellas,

we just managed to secure a really nice house albeit a bit off the beaten track -- it's London zone 4 but with just 7 minutes of walking distance from Burnt Oak tube station, you can get to Kings Cross in 27 minutes, and to Charing Cross in just 34 minutes.

It's a spacey furnished flat with 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, and separate reception/dining room. There is also a private garden at the rear of the property, and plenty of storage space.

You would be sharing with 2 mature filmmaking students with VJ, DJ and rave promotion backgrounds, and a ginger cat.

We are rather busy with our studies and projects these days, and spend most of the time glued to our screens, and when we party we like to go out to raves instead of bringing chaos to home. Therefore while we can't promise a close-knit supersociable household, we can surely provide a quiet and creative environment for work. Having said that, we are not entirely anti-social types either -- we love a conversation as long as it has some substance, and we are open to share experience and collaborate. Our other interests and hobbies include urban exploration, lucid dreaming, human-animal relations, mental shapeshifting, cycling, demoscene, system building, and collecting bricks.

The person we are looking for is basically someone doing her/his own thing - we can always connect to people with passion and ambition. Other than that, some of the possible characteristics what spring to mind would be open-minded, privacy appreciating, independent, and reasonably tidy and organized.

Rent: £500 pcm including all bills (maybe except for the council tax if you're not student -- to be confirmed)
Deposit: £500 pcm to be passed onto landlord

If you know someone who might be interested and appropriate, please pass along.

It's best to text as I can't pick up while at work these days: 07511276779 -- or just PM.

Hi all, i am looking for a flat/house share (or studio) in north/north east london - ideally no more than 600pcm (preferably with some bills included), if anyone knows of anywhere please do pm me - thank you

Room available for rent in N4 (Finsbury Park / Manor House). It's a single room and is fairly small, but it's only £455 pcm which isn't bad for London. Bills are roughly another £60. Available late August. Sharing with me (30yo m, works in HE, listens to electronic noises) and a 29yo italian girl. PM me for details.

Don't know where the best place is for this - but just seen
http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-hous...-house-community-pub/1025664713#photo-content

Available from 1st August 2013: five rooms above London's first community-owned pub and community hub, the Ivy House, Stuart Road Nunhead SE15 3BE. Each room is let fully furnished, with individual sinks in each room and shared bathrooms/shower rooms on each floor. Situated on a quiet residential street on the 484 and 343 bus routes, the Ivy House offers easy access to Peckham, Camberwell and New Cross, and a direct bus service to central London. All rooms have been refurbished this year to a high standard, with new carpets and blinds; there is a shared kitchen on each floor with new units and appliances.

Rent: £110 per week, payable monthly in advance. Includes all bills.

As a Community Benefit Society and co-operative, we aim to ensure that we offer high-quality, affordable housing to those who contribute most to the local community. Consequently, any application to rent one of these rooms must be accompanied by a personal statement of no more than 500 words detailing how the tenant would aim to contribute to the Ivy House or wider community, whether in an artistic, musical, creative or practical sense. Viewings available on request, from the week beginning July 12th.

Hey everyone,

There is a large double room to for rent at my house in Bow, East London.
Its £500pcm plus bills and is available immediately.

The property is run by Phoenix housing Co-operative so there are no landlords or deposits to deal with which is great.

I have enrolled to start the full time Environmental Management degree starting in October and it would be great to share with someone like-minded.

I am 31, easy going, open minded, left wing and open to sharing with anyone as long as they are also open minded and easy to get on with.

If you are interested or know someone who might be then my email address is martin_cummins@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,

Martin

Glad to hear phoenix coop are still going. they housed me in '92 when i was pregnant with no place to live
They were then a really decent organisation
good luck with yr search

Hi all, i am STILL looking for a flat/house share (or studio) in north/north east london - ideally no more than 600pcm (preferably with some bills included), if anyone knows of anywhere please do pm me, looking to move end of September - thank you

Back
Top Bottom