Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

I'm currently staying in Herne Hill at a friend's house and I'm looking for a a double room in a house share or a 1 bed flat (if reasonable price) in a similar location, so Herne Hill, West Norwood, Tulse Hill, St.reatham Hill etc. I'm looking to pay £400 a month or maybe a little more depending on the place.

Does anyone have a room going or know of one?

Toogreytogrind

PS. I'm not as scary as my avatar, promise.

I have a mate looking for a room anywhere in zone 2/3, ideally around £400 a month but flexible.
Please PM me if you know of anything coming up in December.

Large room going in a house-share in Lewisham: £500/month (non-inc)to share with two relaxed, friendly early 30s, give me a shout if you want the lowdown!

Room in my flat will be available from late april-ish. Somewhere in the region of £500 p/m. N4, just off Green Lanes. Will put more details when I get them - will be living with two late 20s types, both smokers, both musicians. Looking for someone relaxed, in work, fun but not too raucous. PM if you're looking...

Lovely large sunny bay windowed room in relaxed house in Tulse hill available from mid May (poss sooner). The room is unfurnished (well it has a bookshelf and a bedside chest of drawers but needs a bed , wardrobe etc as departee is taking hers with her) We have a big ginger tom who likes lots of fuss and are chilled about the fun things in life ;).. expect a bit of music now and again when I attempt ot DJ. House has a garden and we are very plant friendly. Sky TV, broadband, free landline calls. £500 pcm plus bills (currently £100 pcm). PM me if you are interested

Hi I'm looking for a double room in Haringey or Walthamstow close to the tube prefferrably not more than £600pcm from mid-May, non smoking only with no more than two other people ideally.

Hi, I'm 31 and on housing benefit. Let me know if you have a spare room up to or just above the following rents:

Lambeth/Southwark/Wandsworth/Camden/Islington - £90pw
Hackney/Tower Hamlets - £95pw
Ealing/Hammersmith & Fulham - £100pw

I am a smoker.

Hello
I'm in a nice 4-bed 2-floor flat on the border of Brixton/Streatham. There are two rooms available one from beginning of June, one from possibly earlier. Both rooms are simply furnished and have lovely views over gardens. Unfortunately not available for couples or smokers. The flat gets a lot of light, is quiet, and has great transport connections to central London and elsewhere. If you're interested, or know anyone who might be, the ad is here on MoveFlat.com - with pictures and more details
http://www.moveflat.com/c/393904.htm
Thank-you!
Milly Moo

My daughter is looking for a room from september. new cross\camberwell [easy travel to goldsmiths]
i would be happy to bring that forward to next week
whats the cheapest she can expect?

Longshot
my cousins girlfriend is looking for somewhere very very cheap
she was paying£300 a month
landlord turfed them out, i know she has rights but he was being a rude dangerous arse
Anyone got a space for even a two month let while she gets herself sorted

We are clean and tidy and keep communal areas clean. We also clean up after ourselves.

Also lists a cleaner as one of the 'facilities' :D

Reactions: Ax^
Well seeing as my mates just bagged a short let in a warehouse nr Seven sisters tube (massive two bedroom absolutely vast warehouse space) for just £800 a month incl bills, over the Olympics period, I think we can ascertain that making squillions of pounds out of your flat isn't gonna happen. The couple they let from had had a reality check, holiday was already booked so they needed to let it. Methinks there will be more bargains.

got a room coming up in my place to be taken on the 1st august and for some reason our usual avenues of finding people to live here are slow this time of year, i'm blaming festivals.

-£600 a month all inclusive
-LARGE room with space in the shared space to have a small office/workshop
-sharing with lots of people, we're sort of a posh commune. within the building there are 27 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 double sized kitchens, loads of space shared between about 30 of us ranging from early 20s to late 30s. artists, musicians, engineers, office workers, whatever.

a "well known" ex (sort of) board member described it as evil gentrification but so bohemian it's ok.

vegetarians are welcome but we have a spitroast so they have to be accepting of communal meatfests

542425_4103057456904_1570598651_n.jpg

ummm

not really advertised on here before so don't know what to expect, pm me innit. if you have a high post count i'll stalk you a bit and come to an arbitrary decision on whether to give you my address, if not a bit about yourself wouldn't go amiss.

edit: we're in manor house N4/N15 border

edit pt2: we're really after a man/male/feller/bloke to preserve our ratio

got a room coming up in my place to be taken on the 1st august and for some reason our usual avenues of finding people to live here are slow this time of year, i'm blaming festivals.

-£600 a month all inclusive
-LARGE room with space in the shared space to have a small office/workshop
-sharing with lots of people, we're sort of a posh commune. within the building there are 27 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 2 double sized kitchens, loads of space shared between about 30 of us ranging from early 20s to late 30s. artists, musicians, engineers, office workers, whatever.

a "well known" ex (sort of) board member described it as evil gentrification but so bohemian it's ok.

vegetarians are welcome but we have a spitroast so they have to be accepting of communal meatfests

542425_4103057456904_1570598651_n.jpg

ummm

not really advertised on here before so don't know what to expect, pm me innit. if you have a high post count i'll stalk you a bit and come to an arbitrary decision on whether to give you my address, if not a bit about yourself wouldn't go amiss.

edit: we're in manor house N4/N15 border

edit pt2: we're really after a man/male/feller/bloke to preserve our ratio

I'f be surprised if this doesn't get snapped up really quickly on here. If I wasn't in a couple and didn't have a cat. I'd jump at the chance to live in your posh commune :)

Lovely room in massive houseshare in West Dulwich available for the month of August. Close to West Dulwich Rail, on the route of the 3. £525 for the month, PM me if interested. My housemate is leaving for the month to perform at the Edinburgh Festival and needs to sublet his room.

I'll also be moving when my contract expires in September so I'm looking for somewhere about £400-450 a month. South or North-East London preferred.

our posh commune has another room coming up from the 15th august, had a couple of contacts on here that didn't come to anything. apart from boomtown i'll be about to meet people for the duration.
I'll also be moving when my contract expires in September so I'm looking for somewhere about £400-450 a month. South or North-East London preferred.

would hold till september if we were within budget :)

My sister needs a room in a flat/house pretty urgent, if anyone knows of anywhere south of the river? Cheers.

A woman I work with is looking for a 2-3 bedroom house/flat in the Walthamstow area for her family. Any suggestions welcome.

Back
Top Bottom