Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Films starring (or at least featuring) red heads

Why-Chuck-Norris-Dodgeball-cameo-_shocked_-him.jpg

I love it. It’s all about the atmosphere. Intensely psychological. But to others it’s long, slow and has hardly any dialogue.
I love Chabrol, there's only a single film of his that I've seen that I don't rate - Inspecteur Lavardin - even his lesser work is nearly always enjoyable. Still probably only seen about a third of his work (at best) though

I love Chabrol, there's only a single film of his that I've seen that I don't rate - Inspecteur Lavardin - even his lesser work is nearly always enjoyable. Still probably only seen about a third of his work (at best) though
Le Boucher is probably my favourite. I love the ending. It’s such a French line. The Existential Hitchcock. I won’t spoil it though.

Another Chabrol fan. :)

Reminds me Orlando fits. Not so common in Chinese cinema for some reason.
There are plenty of horror films with redheaded ghosts though, aren’t they? I can’t remember which film in particular I’m thinking of.

Following on from this post on the "f*cking weather" thread

I was trying to think of films featuring red heads, ideally where their red-headed-ness is of some significance to the plot.

Any suggestions?

Why is this in tunes and not film and TV?

Back
Top Bottom