Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FEMA's new holiday camps

TAE said:
Most of them didn't know about them. The jewish population was being 'resettled'. Some started asking questions when the trains which were meant to be making long journeys returned far too quickly. Initially very few knew what was going on.
And I suspect anyone who dared ask questions or raised doubts about the "offical line" of the time was howled down with shrieks of "conspiracy theorist!".

I'm not necessarily giving credance or agreement to the thread topic, but I just don't approve of witch-hunt mentalities that demand questions aren't even asked - which is not the same as refuting an un-substantiated assertion.

With regard to German scientists being shipped to USA after WW2, this did happen but was purely becuase the Germans had a big lead on jet propulsion and rocket technology.
The USA and Russia both scrambled to snatch the best brains. The German V2 rocket became the basic foundation of both their space programs.

A number of the scientists and engineers involved were either enthusiastic nazis, or at the very least accepted the use of slave labour etc.
Von Braun for example was a full believer in overmen as natural leaders of humanity. One of the other lead scientists of the apollo program (whose name I forget) was in charge of nazi rocket projects responsable for hundreds of slave deaths.

Apparently Roosevelt gave strict instructions that no former Nazis would be allowed to be recruited. However the various security forces and organistations involved managed to claim that these scientists weren't really officially nazis etc, and got round it.

Giles said:
Are you the same "Dr Jazz" that I gave lift to, to Glastonbury and back, in 2004? Because you seemed pretty normal on that trip, compared to everyone else....... although I can see that it was all relative!

Giles..
Wasn't it 2005? :confused: 'normal'... good god. Clearly I must try harder :oops:

Don't worry, many urbanites have met me before, and haven't appeared to be too unnerved by the experience... :D

Jazzz said:
Wasn't it 2005? :confused: 'normal'... good god. Clearly I must try harder :oops:

Don't worry, many urbanites have met me before, and haven't appeared to be too unnerved by the experience... :D

No, it was really 2004.

But everyone pretended it was 2005. We were all in on a huge conspiracy......everyone except you, that is.......

Giles..

poster342002 said:
And I suspect anyone who dared ask questions or raised doubts about the "offical line" of the time was howled down with shrieks of "conspiracy theorist!".
Indeed. What was happening was simply too preposterous to be taken seriously :(

Back
Top Bottom