Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

fair enough similarly did not used the power armour much so hand hundreds of fusion cores but had about 15 power suits by that stages and stamped all over the glowing sea

fair enough similarly did not used the power armour much so hand hundreds of fusion cores but had about 15 power suits by that stages and stamped all over the glowing sea

Think it was the only thing I wore it for. I was so levelled I took out the entire brotherhood at the end with out it. Every last one. Well except the kid. The game won't let you kill the kid.

Reactions: Ax^
Decided not to go back to Fallout in the end but the show did give me a Fallout-type itch to scratch, so picked up Outer Worlds on sale and am quite enjoying the uncanny valley.

Anyone got Fallout London working yet?

Going to have a go later today as it seems it will need an hour or two to get it all sorted.

I ended up buying the game again from GOG, only 15dollars so wasn't any hassle to install the MOD. All working now and looks fantastic!

I'm very tempted by Fallout London but it might have to wait until after the summer holidays when I've more time to play it. Plus I've not actually got any of the add ons as yet.

Having finished Fallout 4 for the fourth time I've now added a load of mods and am happily building Soviet style monuments, twee bridges and art museums in my expanded settlements

Disappointingly you need the older version. Which despite fucking around with mods I never got to work with my screen resolution.

Just edit the ini file in your game documents to match your monitor's resolution.

I bought the GOG version as it is the one which is supported.

So, I have two version on my PC now, steam one was about 4 quid, the GOG was about 12.
Takes me back to my Unreal Tournament days.
I dread to think how much of my life I spent making maps for that game. :facepalm:

I'm having issues, it loads up to fallout london, but when I start a new game and create a character, i dont know what to do, nothing I do proceeds me from the house, please help !

ETA I didnt get the proper start of FO London before fixing it.

Last edited:
This fixed it for me

• Turn off cloud saves in steam.
  • delete or rename the folder: c:\users\username\documents\my games\fallout 4
  • start the game via steam and exit when at main menu
  • open the Fallout london launcher and click 'update' wait for it to finish checking / reinstalling files. Then start the game

Also check the mods are enabled in your modmanager.

Back
Top Bottom