Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Facebook hack help

Looby

My poor mate has had her Facebook hacked.
They’ve changed the email and password so she can’t get in and Facebook seem to be doing nothing.

It was funny to start with as I thought she’d found Jesus and got into bitcoin but now she’s pissed off and worried.

Her partner got a weird message on messenger from ‘her’ with some slightly personal info which has freaked her out. Obviously there’s photos and private message on there she can’t access or delete.

Anyway, she’s reported repeatedly to Facebook and so have half her friends and family.
She’s now asking everyone to report then unfriend/block. Anyone who posts on her feed gets blocked. Her sister tried to FaceTime the hackers. 😄

Is there anything else she can do? She doesn’t want the account back she just wants it all deleted and closed.

She should probably make sure she hasn't used the same password for any other website, and change it if she has. Then do a Google search for Has my email been compromised, and Has my password been compromised.
Start here.
Or here

She should probably make sure she hasn't used the same password for any other website, and change it if she has. Then do a Google search for Has my email been compromised, and Has my password been compromised.
Start here.
Or here
Thanks, I’ll make sure she’s done that.

Can anyone help with the Facebook issue? Friends are getting weird messages. We’ve all reported but they’re doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom