Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Enthusiast creates 45ft model replica of Liverpool’s Lime Street Station in his house

When I see people who have created things like this I feel that I am standing on the edge of an abyss. I know that it would be so easy to step into that world and spend years of my life building ever more complex layouts.

When I see people who have created things like this I feel that I am standing on the edge of an abyss. I know that it would be so easy to step into that world and spend years of my life building ever more complex layouts.
Part of me wishes I had some kind of Impressive Project behind me, but I just don't think I have the level of patience and attention to detail that would have made it anything other than an Impressive Collection of Half-Finished Attempts.

I'm quite happy to stand in awe of people who do, while trying to remember that my strengths lie in other directions :)

Part of me wishes I had some kind of Impressive Project behind me, but I just don't think I have the level of patience and attention to detail that would have made it anything other than an Impressive Collection of Half-Finished Attempts.

I'm quite happy to stand in awe of people who do, while trying to remember that my strengths lie in other directions :)

Orang Utan's ye rman https://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/ive-just-won-my-first-ever-competition.192324/

Back
Top Bottom