Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Easter Sunday Sri Lanka Church and Hotel bombings.

I know the game you're trying to play here. It's been a distressing trajectory on the left, but entirely unsurprising.

But this is how the British falsify history, not as the fascists would have it by inventing things, but by brandishing moral superiority over anyone who dares to disagree. In fact this is fascist metapolitics in action. I'll leave you to it.

How much attention has been paid to the killings of Nigerian Christians this year? Sorry, but I just don't buy the idea that attacks against Christians are somehow reported on in the west more than attacks of other kinds.

Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world, but no-one seems to know that. Anti-Christian sentiment in the western media ensures it'll stay that way.

Can't we just agree that terrorist attacks are reprehensible regardless of who they are aimed at?

Well, if you want an example of attacks against Christians being reported more than attacks of other kinds then you can just click on that link of yours. At no point does it even mention that those murders took place against a backdrop of intercommunal violence between two communities (the Fulani and Adara), nor that an attack in February killed 130 Fulani.

I know the game you're trying to play here. It's been a distressing trajectory on the left, but entirely unsurprising.

But this is how the British falsify history, not as the fascists would have it by inventing things, but by brandishing moral superiority over anyone who dares to disagree. In fact this is fascist metapolitics in action. I'll leave you to it.

I've no idea what you're on about. I'm sure it sounded profound in your head though.

Well, if you want an example of attacks against Christians being reported more than attacks of other kinds then you can just click on that link of yours. At no point does it even mention that those murders took place against a backdrop of intercommunal violence between two communities (the Fulani and Adara), nor that an attack in February killed 130 Fulani.

A fair point. Although I would point out that the site I linked to is an organisation specifically centred around the issue of Christian persecution, so it's no surprise it'd be biased. The point I'm making is about mainstream media outlets that are silent on such issues.

I'll just repeat what I said in my first post. We should be treating ALL terrorist attacks as reprehensible.

that intangible muslim other always isn't it. scaring you like a 5 year old child. oh if only our media didn't pander to them then they would give attention to christians! This is why the muslims should go where they belong. classic new right politics. substitute race for culture and other intangible constructions as a psychological palliative, but the racism still remains.

You don't get that this is a mafia game do you? quite hilarious, in all honesty.

that intangible muslim other always isn't it. scaring you like a 5 year old child. oh if only our media didn't pander to them then they would give attention to christians! This is why the muslims should go where they belong. classic new right politics. substitute race for culture and other intangible constructions as a psychological palliative, but the racism still remains.

You don't get that this is a mafia game do you? quite hilarious, in all honesty.

You're hallucinating again. Go and lie down.

You're not a fascist, you're parrotting their talking points. there is obviously a difference. You have capitulated. a toothless warrior.

Fascists will pick up on all sorts of issues to smuggle in their agenda. Does that mean we should ignore any issue that is open to exploitation by the far right?

I can. all too ordinary people. and that's the frightening thing for people to realise. not monsters or anything. which is exactly why I took it will never work to task.

Back
Top Bottom