Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

E3 2015

mwgdrwg

Be a Pisces. Jam.
It's E3 week! Am I the only one that is unnecessarily excited? :D

It kicked off yesterday with some pre-E3 announcements from Nintendo, and the Nintendo World Championships! I stayed up late watching it, and am rather tired now, but it was fun. Super Mario Makler looks amazing :) But the best announcement from yesterday was the availability of Street Fighter's Ryu as DLC for Super Smash Bros...I've already got it, and he looks and plays superbly. Smash is such a wonderful game, I'll be playing it for years.

So tonight it's Microsoft's Conference...personally I'm looking forward to seeing Halo 5. Then it's Sony...any chance of the Last Guardian? Then it's Nintendo's Direct and their Tree House Live stuff, which I cannot wait to see.

Anyone else looking forward to this week?

Only heard of it recently and still have no idea what it is. I get that it's a gamer conference but are you saying its televised?

EA, Ubisoft, Valve, and Bethesda all have conferences too. I think the Bethesda conference might be underway going by the excitement in the Fallouth thread :D

EA, Ubisoft, Valve, and Bethesda all have conferences too. I think the Bethesda conference might be underway going by the excitement in the Fallouth thread :D
is valve definitely at e3? cant find anything about it just the usual rumours about L4D3+HL3

The Sony presentation is bonkers.

Final Fantasy VII remake.

Last Guardian.

Shenmue III on Kickstarter - Kickstarter has gone down.

Gosh.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shenmue III

Oh my god, I'm not dreaming! :) Just backed my first Kickstarter.

I went to Tokyo a couple of years ago on a trip partly inspired by Shenmue, and right now I'm having flashbacks of being emotional on the train from the airport as I realised some of the houses whizzing by looked like the ones in Shenmue.

Games, huh. Awe-inspiring!

Am following E3 at the moment too.. only just started watching the EA conf.. Unravel looks cool and I cant wait to get my hands on Star Wars Knights of the Fallen Empire..
They didn't really say much about Mass Effect though and it's soooo far away...

Or at least, she was but tech issues, so she's off to play Rainbow Six Siege instead. Or something. I don't really understand video games :D

She'll be streaming later anyway.

Back
Top Bottom