Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'Dying For The Truth' (1994)/mercenaries in Croatia/murder of Paul Jenks

DaveCinzano

WATCH OUT, GEORGE, HE'S GOT A SCREWDRIVER!
Does anyone have a copy of the documentary film Dying For The Truth?

It was from the Travels With My Camera strand, and looked into the death of British photojournalist Paul Jenks in Osijek whilst covering the 'International Company' of mercenaries fighting with the Croatian militia.

I have a copy of a similarly-themed documentary (1992's Inside Story: Dogs Of War), but this focuses on the British members of the group.

I am more interested in reviewing the Jenks film, which I saw when it was originally broadcast but not since, mainly for the involvement of Eduardo Flores, the Bolivian-Hungarian journalist-cum-spook-cum-soldier who was mired deep in the Würtenberg, Jenks & Mann deaths in Osijek. Flores was one of the iffy types involved in a plot to assassinate president Morales who was killed by security forces in Bolivia last year.

Cheers if you can help.

Yes I have a copy of Dying for the Truth. It is on DVD English format PAL, what I've be looking for is a copy of Inside Story: Dogs of War!

PM me!:)

Please if you could get the film Dying for the Truth.
Not speak English but can not find my way.
Thanks in advance. :)

i'm really curious to watch this, does anyone have a download link they can send me? thanks

Anyone who wants 'Dying For The Truth' and/or 'Inside Story: Dogs Of War', PM me your address.

DC, have you anything on the Muslim foreign fighters/Al-Q that served there?

I'm working through 4 folders of clippings at the moment, I am certain there were definitely plenty mentioning mujaheddin towards the end of the Bosnia war - I'll keep an eye out for them.

The Ted Skinner/Derek Arnold killings seem to link in with that, there's a couple related to that already up, and there are a few more to go up soon as well.

Hi,it's been a long while since you have posted on this,but I would like to have a copy of this film,seen Dogs of war and been doing some digging,and you seem to know a lot of things also seen your other blog about it all,please could you get in touch.

wasnt that cunt dave tompkins ( Angola) Involved in the Flores mercs?
Yes think he was in with that lot and all a bunch of sad special forces wanabes,and all where involved in murdering innocent people and they all are to thick to realize they are all geting played and used by things and people they no nothing about,please watch the video on Utube Dogs of war and they are all in on it,also you will see what they are like and how stupid they look,pricks want to rot in hell.

Back
Top Bottom