Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a damn shame and crime your state has been run into the ground by a corrupt Republican leadership. I hear the schools ran out of money a day or two ago. Quite apart from Flint, that's a scandal.

hi UPer. i'm a 100% born yank, but my parents, and my aunts and uncles, who built this country, were foreigners.
please fuck yourself dead.
----------------------- the foundations of the USA were planted by a very small group of MEN / Founders from a very small area of the world . After the foundations were laid by this group of MEN the country started to be developed by labor that was imported or Allowed to immigrate Petee !!

It's a damn shame and crime your state has been run into the ground by a corrupt Republican leadership. I hear the schools ran out of money a day or two ago. Quite apart from Flint, that's a scandal.
------------------------------------ U.P. is hundreds of miles away and is in the lower peninsula of Michigan VPaw !!

-------------------------- thanks for that article Bluescreen , the U.P. is GODS country .

Hmmmm... I don't think so...

The first known inhabitants of the Upper Peninsula were tribes speaking Algonquian languages. They arrived roughly around A.D. 800 and subsisted chiefly from fishing. Early tribes included the Menominee, Nocquet, and the Mishinimaki.

Then the French were imported...Then the British were imported...then some more people were imported

The Upper Peninsula contains 29% of the land area of Michigan but just 3% of its total population. Residents are frequently called Yoopers (derived from "U.P.-ers") and have a strong regional identity. Large numbers of French Canadian, Finnish,Swedish, Cornish, and Italian immigrants came to the Upper Peninsula, especially the Keweenaw Peninsula, to work in the area's mines and lumber industry. The peninsula includes the only counties in the United States where a plurality of residents claim Finnish ancestry.[1]

----------------------- the foundations of the USA were planted by a very small group of MEN / Founders from a very small area of the world . After the foundations were laid by this group of MEN the country started to be developed by labor that was imported or Allowed to immigrate Petee !!

Were these MEN imported from France, Britian, Sweden, Italy and Finland?

You don't feel your people were imported foreigners who stole the country from its original inhabitants then?
---------------------------- Original inhabitants . I don't know who they are unless you mean the people that crossed over the Bering Straits and moved from Alaska down through the USA and into S America and displacing others as they came through . Maybe the people that these newcomers displaced were the Original people TwoSheds .

only problem with the U.K. is that its so little and with about 64 million its got to be pretty crowded isn't it ??

We're thinking of building an extension. It's not too bad but London takes too long in the bathroom and Liverpool never does the washing up.
------------------ its pretty little , about the size of one US state i think !! U.P. is smaller but no one lives amongst the bears , wolves , moose and Marquette , Ishpeming , Negaunee are pretty small towns Poot !!

Last edited:
Were these MEN imported from France, Britian, Sweden, Italy and Finland?
---------------- mostly the British Isles , you English and Welsh have a lots to be proud of as you were primarily responsible for laying the THOUGHTFUL Foundations and laws of the greatest country the world has ever seen . Of course , those English and Welsh men were all American's after the Revolutionary War Rutita !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom